Ok, here it is

Not to stifle creativity, but do you really need that many raw black metal projects?

Nedreverden is more black metal mixed with ambient/instrumental. Forces ov Black is bm mixed with some death metal stuff. Kind of a Behemoth esque sound. Himmelske is black funeral doom, which is very slow, epic, and atmospheric.

Revenant Falls is the main band, I would call it Black Melodic Death Metal with progressive influences.

I figured someone would ask. You see for Nedreverden, Sentient Seas, and Revenant Falls, all I do is drums. I do drums and vocals for Beastkeeper and Forces ov Black. The two are just ideas of mine that I wanted to record. The Spectral Dusk and Himmelske Ben uses a drum machine for and does it all himself.

Yea, this is why I hate genre classification :lol:

To be honest Nedreverden, Forces ov Black and Revenant Falls sounded very similar, ever considered merging some of the projects and just forgoing worrying about falling into a certain genre description? I liked the third Himmelske track quite a bit.

Also, are you guys Norwegian?

Yea, this is why I hate genre classification :lol:

To be honest Nedreverden, Forces ov Black and Revenant Falls sounded very similar, ever considered merging some of the projects and just forgoing worrying about falling into a certain genre description? I liked the third Himmelske track quite a bit.

Also, are you guys Norwegian?

It would sound too watered down if we combined them all... Revenant Falls changes sounds quite frequently.

Yeah our ancestry is Norwegian, the family's last name used to be Thorvaldsen before it was changed a long time ago.

And my middle name is Kaurin, which is Norwegian.

I even have another project, but I only got a 59 second sample done and haven't touched it since so, it will remain anonymous.

Are either of you fluent in Norwegian then? It just seemed a little odd to me to have song titles in Norwegian if it isnt your native tounge.

I'm not very fluent no, but I am trying to teach the language to myself because... it's my ancestry.

I used Norwegian titles to get me more used to the language.

Er, so, do you chaps ever have those, "No, it's MY turn to post! GIMME THAT KEYBOARD OR I'LL TELL! N00B!" scuffles?

Er, so, do you chaps ever have those, "No, it's MY turn to post! GIMME THAT KEYBOARD OR I'LL TELL! N00B!" scuffles?

Hahaha! No.
I have my friend's laptop over here also so there's two available computers at the time. But when there's just one... usually one of us is doing something else than posting.

Alright well I figured I'd just make a new thread then.

www.myspace.com/revenantfall
www.myspace.com/beastkeeper
www.myspace.com/forcesovblack
www.myspace.com/nedreverden
www.myspace.com/himmelske
www.myspace.com/sentientseasband
www.myspace.com/thespectraldusk

Not tryin to spam, just figured I'd make this it's own thread.
Let us know what you think (recording quality is fair) Cheers.

woah wait sentientseaband...

Metropolis dude or whatever posted that as his band....