Old concert tee's?

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
My oldest one would be a Ludichrist (they later became the band Scatterbrain) shirt since that was my first show i believe... i wear it once in a blue moon but you can see through it pretty much because it's white and i guess the quality of the material isn't that good... but i love that shirt... on the back is a cartoonish drawing of Tommy Christ the lead singer and next to him it says : Sad But True But Most People are Dicks ...... LoL .... on the front is a caricature of a Bishop or Pope drinking something out of a cup.. probably the blood of christ...

Scatterbrain's CD "Here Comes Trouble" is one of my all time favorites! :headbang:

rokk said:
Scatterbrain's CD "Here Comes Trouble" is one of my all time favorites! :headbang:

I met them a few times back in the day at Sundance in Bayshore Long island.. Paul Neider taught guitar to a few of my friends back then.. Tommy Christ and Paul even signed my Here Comes Trouble tape and ticket stub.. they were such a underrated band it wasn't even funny... for those who don't know who Scatterbrain are.. get their Here Comes Trouble album and the one after that... also get Ludichrist's albums... you won't regret it... :headbang: