Opeth Benighted<-Camel plagiary......

I made a song, or a chord sequence that i realy liked, put mit down on paper, just to 2 years later hear it on a cd :(

Death... Trapped in a corner... :(

I actually wrote several riffs and a couple of solos but never recorded them. Then fucking Guns N Roses stole all my ideas and brought out Appetite For Destruction.
Bastards.

wow...i had never heard that song by camel. im shocked to hear such a resemblence! however i must confess i have come up with what i thought to be an amazing riff, only to hear it later in a song. we're only human afterall

Moonmadness is just awesome! Mirage too. If you are going to get these cds try to get them remastered without bonus tracks though. They are insanely annoying! You hear the entire album then you hear it again live or a 15 second longer version...I like Snowgoose a lot but because I bought it with bonus tracks, I get headaches after hearing it. Maybe its just me but I'd steer clear of the bonus tracks from now on.

Thorns of Sorrow said:
Shame on you Veil for not knowing this...

This along with "Who is Melinda?" and "Cough on the moor?" are the probablly the 3 most posted subjects of all time..hehe Good work Captain Obvious :p

ha!!! and you couldn't find that jpeg could you :p

well no-one else seems to have noticed! :cool:

and you fools all need to go and buy 'breathless' by camel. you don't know camel til you've heard 'down on the farm'

it's the LAW!!!!

Thorns of Sorrow said:
Shame on you Veil for not knowing this...

This along with "Who is Melinda?" and "Cough on the moor?" are the probablly the 3 most posted subjects of all time..hehe Good work Captain Obvious :p

You forget "Under the Moon" == "Under the Weeping Moon" ???

I remember i farted once...boy was I proud and next thing i know, somebody else farted just like me...I was soo pissed....

I think we all are in love of the idea thinking that we are the creators of soemthing when we didn't create shit. We just think we did.