Ordering

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
Whats the Average cds you order on a monthly Basis...:erk:

For me its Between: 10 & 15......( it was worst last year & then Some)

I was averageing 20 or more......:loco::ill:

It all depends?

But the REAL question is: How many cds do you listen to more than once or how much time do have to listen to them?

I probably order somewhere between 20 and 30 on a monthly average. With my drive to work around 45min. to an hour, and the drive home anywhere from 1 hour to 2 hours, I can listen to 2 or 3 cd's a day in the car.:lol:

Averages CDs per month varies. It can be anywhere from a couple to up to 10, it all depends on if I'm intent on just whats new, or if I suddenly find other stuff that I get obsessed with.

I have a rickety CD shelf unit I bought and built, but many are still spilling over to the adjacent book case.

There are a lot of cds that I buy and get tired of -I put them "out to pasture" - e-bay

The Real Question is, Were does Ken store all of his cds......& does he Keep all the """BUY OR DIES) in one location?????

I will bet the "Buy or Die's" are under lock & key with Bob's name on them! :lol:

There are a lot of cds that I buy and get tired of -I put them "out to pasture" - e-bay

I may do that one day. Right now though, unwanted CDs are good for one thing: replacement cases, if any new CDs I get have cracked cases or broken teeth in the tray.

I average around 30 per month. It's lucky that I have a large basement to store them in. I work from home, and I don't watch tv (except some sporting events with the sound turned down and the music cranked), so I listen to an average of about 6 cds per day; more on the weekends. I save the new cds for the weekends where I can give them a more attentive listen.

Most of our basement is finished and my wife refers to it as the "man cave." I have several cd storage units and custom built cases. In the unfinished storage area of the basement, I have a lot of cd's boxed up. I recently put a new cd cabinet upstairs in our family room which hold around 1000 cd's. So I'm always moving cd's from the basement to upstairs and vice versa.:loco:

Most of our basement is finished and my wife refers to it as the "man cave." I have several cd storage units and custom built cases. In the unfinished storage area of the basement, I have a lot of cd's boxed up. I recently put a new cd cabinet upstairs in our family room which hold around 1000 cd's. So I'm always moving cd's from the basement to upstairs and vice versa.:loco:

I also Keep about 100 or so in my car. In the trunk in Shoe boxes & rotate them on a weekly or Daily basis .........:headbang:

We have 4 cars so im always moving cds around.......( and they are all Grey)

I was easily at over 30 a month but then the kids came and I had to stop bowling tournaments on the weekends losing a lot of that extra cash which made me slow down to 5 to 10 a month...

I have bought 17 so far this month!!!

Now, what the hell are we all gonna do when they stop making cds?????

I know! Find a cliff and all jump off!:loco:

I buy anywhere between 15 - 30 a month depending on what I'm into...my room in the basement is wall to wall CD's...starting to box stuff up and might have to get an account going on Half.com and off some of them.