Our annual PP request...

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
Every year we try to bring some surprises down to Atlanta and this year will be no exception. We will have our usual mix of exclusives, cheapies, old favorites, new titles, and plenty of "I don't know WTF it is but damn it looks cool" titles.

This is my annual request that I make before we start packing the crates. If there is any non-metal items (or even some really obscure metal title) that you want us to bring along please email me at lasercd@aol.com or you can even post it here Don't email me to bring the obvious stuff - that's a given. I'm talking about fusion, prog rock, symphonic rock, neoprog, psychedelic, kosmigroov - anything that we carry but wouldn't think to bring to a metal festival. You want us to haul down Magma "Udu Wudu" or Banco "Di Terra"? Speak now...

Looking forward to seeing almost everyone again! :heh:

Ken Golden
The Laser's Edge
www.lasercd.com

I actually need to pick up some Magma and Quella Vecchia Locanda - Il Tempo Della Gioia. I remember this thread from last year because it is why I own two of the Goblin cds. Speaking of which I would for sure buy Roller by Goblin if you can bring it.