Pearl Jam's Four Night Stand in Philly

When I saw them on the Rocket Ride tour, I thought their setlist was pretty good. Haven't seen them on the recent tour though. Did they play many off the new one? That would suck because the new album sucks. haha.

I didnt see them on the current tour, but from a couple setlists I saw, it was the same songs they always play. (IE - Vain Glory Opera, Tears of a Mandrake, Mysteria, King of Fools, Superheros, etc)

I didnt see them on the current tour, but from a couple setlists I saw, it was the same songs they always play. (IE - Vain Glory Opera, Tears of a Mandrake, Mysteria, King of Fools, Superheros, etc)

Gotcha. Yeah, they do need to change it up a bit. I think the thing for me, the two times I saw them was the first time I only new a couple of their stuff, while the second time I knew it all, so most likely I felt like it was two very different set lists although in actuality it was the same. I'm still surprised actually that they play "Vain Glory Opera" since you can't get it that easily in the US. I would really love it if they put stuff from "Theater of Salvation" on the list.

Thats awesome! Not a big Pearl Jam fan but I'm a die hard Social Distortion fan! I'd love to know what songs they did & how the Pearl Jam audience accepted them...

Yeah, I don't know how it went over, but do know that Vedder and McCready joined SD for "Ball and Chain" and Ness and Wickersham joined PJ for one of their songs...

There are some pics on the SD site of them performing/soundchecking together.

Pearl Jam had one good album 10, then Eddie got marbles stuck in his mouth and the band tried to be Bob Dylan or somthing.

I'd have to disagree with this. Their first three albums were pretty damn good. Then they did go in a classic rock, I would say Neil Young sort of sound, but I liked that. Their last two they've come back to form in my opinion though, especially the new one which probably has the best 1-2-3 punch opener they've ever had.

1st saw Pearl Jam on Lollapalooza '92 & they blew me away. Have seen them 12 times overall; some of their studio work is meh but live they always bring it.