Personal message from Kamelot for PPUSA fans

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Dear Progpower Attendees,

As many of you know we have decided to postponed the US tour and try to reschedule once Roy is better. Please know that the decision was not based on any postings or pressure from anyone. We all know that the ProgPower festival is a celebration of music and collaborations between musicians at the highest level, knowing this we said there was no way we would miss it. Michael has been singing his ass off and we cant wait to present the show to you all, if there is a crowd that will appreciate this effort its ProgPower. I want to personally thank all of you for your amazing support with this tour and the circumstances around it. It has been very inspirational for all of us here working hard on the set. Glenn H. has been amazing through all of this as well and his loyalty will never be forgotten. OK, so at the moment Michael is studying the lyrics as I write this and tomorrow we will have another epic rehearsal. Sean, Casey and Oliver will still be holding the Music Clinic tonight at USF, I think we will all be there to support them. We cant wait to meet you guys and share this one of a kind show with some of the coolest music lovers in the world. I look forward to sharing a beer with all you, I need one ;)

With the kindest regards,

Thomas Youngblood/Kamelot

Dear Progpower Attendees,

As many of you know we have decided to postponed the US tour and try to reschedule once Roy is better. Please know that the decision was not based on any postings or pressure from anyone. We all know that the ProgPower festival is a celebration of music and collaborations between musicians at the highest level, knowing this we said there was no way we would miss it. Michael has been singing his ass off and we cant wait to present the show to you all, if there is a crowd that will appreciate this effort its ProgPower. I want to personally thank all of you for your amazing support with this tour and the circumstances around it. It has been very inspirational for all of us here working hard on the set. Glenn H. has been amazing through all of this as well and his loyalty will never be forgotten. OK, so at the moment Michael is studying the lyrics as I write this and tomorrow we will have another epic rehearsal. Sean, Casey and Oliver will still be holding the Music Clinic tonight at USF, I think we will all be there to support them. We cant wait to meet you guys and share this one of a kind show with some of the coolest music lovers in the world. I look forward to sharing a beer with all you, I need one ;)

With the kindest regards,

Thomas Youngblood/Kamelot

You guys are a class act. Sorry, for all of you that this has happened, but just really hope Roy gets well soon. Thank you for putting such an effort into playing for us. Can't wait to share that beer. :kickass:

Looking forward to the PP performance just as much as before all the news hit. I hope Michael can sing as many of the songs as possible with you guys. Perhaps you guys can throw in a CM song?

Regardless of what you have in store for all of us, I'm sure it will be great! Can't wait.

Also, see you down the road in Chicago once everything with Roy is on the mend!

Looking forward to working with you guys yet again, and we'll do our best to make you feel at home again.
Best wished to Roy for a diagnosis and full recovery.
Hope to have a beer or 2 with you guys when the set is over

Will definitely be sad not to see Roy the first time I see Kamelot live, but as everyone said, his health is more important. Still looking forward to hearing my favorite Kamelot songs live at PPUSA!

Thomas ~

Very sorry to hear about Roy's health and I hope he gets better soon. I won't be able to attend PP but wanted to tell you how cool it is that you guys are putting together a night that I'm sure many won't forget.

Can't wait to hear the new disc and will be waiting with great anticipation for you guys to return to Southern California to blow us away!!

Drew ~

You guys are a class act. Sorry, for all of you that this has happened, but just really hope Roy gets well soon. Thank you for putting such an effort into playing for us. Can't wait to share that beer. :kickass:

+1

Couldn't have said it any better. That goes for Leaves' Eyes as well for coming all the way to the US for the one-off event. I'm glad that they didn't bail and left us high and dry. Kudos for EVERYONE involved...

Is it wrong that I'm looking forward more and more to this Kamelot set each day? I mean damn, there's some serious class and selflessness getting thrown around here. It would have been easier, I'm sure, to just pack it in entirely. That they're still working hard for 1200 people is beyond cool.

Is it wrong that I'm looking forward more and more to this Kamelot set each day? I mean damn, there's some serious class and selflessness getting thrown around here. It would have been easier, I'm sure, to just pack it in entirely. That they're still working hard for 1200 people is beyond cool.

I'm not the biggest Kamelot fan in the world, but I totally agree with you. Nothing but class from these guys.