Persuader/Sacred Steel fall tour dates

MTMMAG Chuck

Mar 16, 2002
Kansas City
www.facebook.com
Has there been a full listing of dates yet for this tour. Did September 22nd ever get a show booking in KS or NE for the tour? If someone could update that would be great as I need to make my travel plans for that weekend as there are a ton of shows in the upper midwest that weekend (Obituary, Edguy, Sonata Arctica, Lillian Axe, etc)

Persuader's site used to have the fall tour dates up, but they got removed some time ago. That led me to believe that the tour was not set in stone.

Currently, there is no reference to fall North American dates on their website...

Bummer...

Rock on!

The dates that we know are on our myspace.com/halcyonway page. Not all of the venues are set in stone, but that is what we do know so far.

The tour worries me because I can't imagine more than 20 people at each stop. It isn't that these bands are bad. But with no .. preperation by their labels to push them at all in this area, it will be mostly on word of mouth. Just little presence. Seems to me that without a more 'established' band headlining there could be issues. But I love Persauder so hope they come. Kind of wish Sacred Steel was still off the bill (no offense to them their music isn't really my style) and Manticora was on it (as rumors had it at one point). Best of luck to the tour anyhow (if it happens).

I seriously doubt this tour will be happening now. I will not air any dirty laundry here, but lets just say, the TDF tour, while I was on it, didn't go quite as planned. Do not look for anymore tours from Mayhem Productions.

Brent

Well that sounds no good. I guess we will have to wait to see what happens via Mister Mayhem.

so i'm curious.....does anyone actually like sacred steel? seems like they'd be decent, if their singer didn't sound so ridiculous. i can't stand his voice at all....it just makes me laugh.

I don't like them, but that's based on their first two albums back in the day. I do know a few hard core power metal fans who like them.

I seriously doubt this tour will be happening now. I will not air any dirty laundry here, but lets just say, the TDF tour, while I was on it, didn't go quite as planned. Do not look for anymore tours from Mayhem Productions.

Brent

Brent is correct about Sacred Steel and Persuader. It is not going to happen.