Persuader - The Fiction Maze

spag

I am a leaf on the wind
Sep 18, 2006
Everywhere and nowhere
I'm a few plays into this. Definitely a good start to 2014 for me. I can't say I like it as much as the last album, but I'm enjoying it. It's really the first release of the year I've listened to....I'm still very much catching up on last year.

I have been a long time fan of Persuader - back to the Hunter. Thought these guys had disbanded. Have listened to new album once so far and am definitely happy they are back. Will take a few more listens to see how it ranks against the rest of their catalog but am optimistic.

I love it.. after waiting over 7 years since When Eden Burns, it was going to have to be really good, and its great.

A very solid disc. I've spun it three or four times and really enjoyed it. They're obviously not reinventing the wheel, but no one was really expecting that. Just good, fun, anthemic Power Metal.

This disc is the grower out of their collection. It is solid from the start but the tunes aren't quite as catchy as they should be. I'm liking it more as I listen more. Glad they're back!!