pics w/dan and ari

I'd love to go and play. Once I get word that I can do it, I'll book my Greyhound tickets. There's noooo way that I'm going to make that drive again with my jeep after last time. Way too much money had to go into the jeep. There's a greyhound station that's about a 25 minute walk to the venue, so that would work perfectly. Once some kind of confirmation or something comes with me playing, I'll book the stuff. It'll be $54 a person, which kicks the living shit out of how much it would have been with gas and tolls.

I will probably be staying a 15-20 minute drive from the venue. If you need some sort of assist, Will, I think you have my number.

I'd love to go and play. Once I get word that I can do it, I'll book my Greyhound tickets. There's noooo way that I'm going to make that drive again with my jeep after last time. Way too much money had to go into the jeep. There's a greyhound station that's about a 25 minute walk to the venue, so that would work perfectly. Once some kind of confirmation or something comes with me playing, I'll book the stuff. It'll be $54 a person, which kicks the living shit out of how much it would have been with gas and tolls.

True. It'd be like a 9 hour bus ride, though. But I suppose it could be worse.

hmmm thats not much more than a car ride. cool. lemme know what you're doing. If you guys are going, I'll prob bus down with you, if not, I think I'll head home to RI for the weekend and then head up to worcester from Provi.

I should have an answer from Chris on that by tonight, and then I'll confirm it with the other bands.