Pop ?

i love paramore, but i dont want to listen to it anymore. my wife bitched so much about it that i just stopped listening to it to make her shut up :/

I'll take anything 80's popwise:

LOVE IT! and i could go on for hours posting just 80's pop music.. maybe i will...:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, so much of this modern pop just feels so substanceless and shallow to me, I really can't dig it (that Paramore song was ok, I guess, but there just didn't seem to be anything to it) - love ALL the 80s stuff that's been posted so far though!

Hhahahah Nice.

I thinks that kinda cool. And let's be real here, there's a lot of metal like that too.

And that's the reason why all those songs are all hits. People like that progression. WHY NOT use it??? You'll write yourself a hit.

I like some pop. Natasha bedingwhateverhernameis can sing pretty good. I love Beyonce. she's smokin hot and she can sing her ass off. MIA has a couple good tunes i like too. other than that i gotta listen to the drivel they play here at work, unless i got the ipod going, then im listening to chimp spanner and sybreed all day, lol.

Hhahahah Nice.

And let's be real here, there's a lot of metal like that too.

And that's the reason why all those songs are all hits. People like that progression. WHY NOT use it??? You'll write yourself a hit.

Thats why my metal taste is very limited. I'm not one of those "It's metal, I love it" dudes.

I agree on the later. Why not?

It's not for me, I could never take the fame.

I say go for it, if you want it. :headbang:

Video is an eye opener tho.

For those not in the know. (not including myself or Chryst Krispies :heh:)

Ehhh, it's not to much of an eye opener for me, maybe for someone unfamiliar with music, but my high school music teacher had been telling me that since freshman year.

It didn't click with me till I started to reall listen to music though, all kinds and then I realized how much he was right. Most people don't really listen to the music, they listen to the SONG, or the message. Which is a bit cliche to say but it's really serious business, and these songwriters know the deal with it and exploit the fuck out of it. Which they should.

Besides, it really is pleasing to listen to.