Poverty's No Crime!!

nightwish58

Feb 11, 2002
New York
Visit site
I can't stop listening to these guys. If you need an Inside Out band on the bill, these guys would fit in perfectly. Their latest effort gets better and better with each listen, and their older catalog is just as impressive. The singer reminds ne a bit of Damian Wilson (which is a great thing to me!). They would be an awesome progressive addition to the festival. How does everyone feel about this band?

nightwish58 said:
I can't stop listening to these guys. If you need an Inside Out band on the bill, these guys would fit in perfectly. Their latest effort gets better and better with each listen, and their older catalog is just as impressive. The singer reminds ne a bit of Damian Wilson (which is a great thing to me!). They would be an awesome progressive addition to the festival. How does everyone feel about this band?

Hey nightwish58...I gotta say thanks for turning me on to these guys! I picked up The Chemical Chaos while just browsing for some new stuff last weekend. They were definitely one of the best cd's I bought on that trip. It's not easy to cull the cool from the crap sometimes.

(Case in point. The Armada--they should have called their album "Rage AT the Armada." It was so mediocre it made me ache. And the song Crimson Winter Sunrise illustrates everything that can go wrong with a power ballad. If you're a fan, sorry!)

:Smokin:

Rakosh said:
Hey nightwish58...I gotta say thanks for turning me on to these guys! I picked up The Chemical Chaos while just browsing for some new stuff last weekend. They were definitely one of the best cd's I bought on that trip. It's not easy to cull the cool from the crap sometimes.

(Case in point. The Armada--they should have called their album "Rage AT the Armada." It was so mediocre it made me ache. And the song Crimson Winter Sunrise illustrates everything that can go wrong with a power ballad. If you're a fan, sorry!)

:Smokin:
I'm glad I was able to turn you on to such a great, underrated band! If you like the new one, definitely check out their previous 2 albums "One in a Million" and "Slave to the Mind"!!!

As for The Armada, I'm with you; I think they suck! There is just too much stuff out there for me to be bothered with, as you put it, "mediocre " bands like them.