Powerfest Pics & Thanks!

SilentCries

"Stay Grey!"
Sep 17, 2001
HOUSTON, Tx
:headbang: Thanks so much to Chris & Rob for such an amazing lineup! Well worth the trip for me! It all went by way to fast!

Well I decided not to take all my camera gear with me this time! And try not to take pics and well just enjoy the show!

I always feel so naked..LOL Without my camera!

Nope it didn't happen... I had to break out my lil camera ;) and catch some of it. Hence not all the bands are pictured! Sorry. I only got Biomechanical, Nocturnal Rites, Morgana Lefay & Ion Vein! And many after party pics...:lol:

I am looking forward to seeing all the other photographers pictures I saw running around there. I know mine will not compare....

And it was so good seeing you all again! And meeting a lot of my new my space friends! Karma YOU Rule girl! :kickass:

But here is what I got:

So head on over and check them out!

http://www.realmsofmetal.com/Gallery/powerfest2006

Angela

Thought about you this weekend Angela and J-dub!! I missed you guys and thought about all of the fun you were having there w/o us!!! You'll need to fill me in on all of the details at PP. Hopefully you have some drunken stories to tell!!

-Sheri

nice job... I'm in awe of all the good photographers who attend these things. There's a reason why I don't bother taking my camera to these things. ;)

Sheri, We all missed you & Dustin! :cry: It felt kind of weird not seeing you there... Theres always Prog Power now..

boob, thanks for the compliments!
Thanks to all who took the time to view my pictures! :headbang:

Shokrok very cool you used my pics! :)

:headbang: Angela