PP USA IV: First video available

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin about! I thought the videos for ProgPower III were really boring for some reason. I'm not sure why... maybe because it was just one camera. Maybe because I wasn't at ProgPower III. I don't know... But that was a kickin video.

VERY NICE STUFF! Great for the memories. And thanks to Glenn/Nightwish for allowing us to download and save the video. This will go into my PP "digital scrapbook".

Honesty, I was never totally sold on Nightwish UNTIL I seen them play live. Great entertainers and muscicians. Hard to believe how good Tarja sounds live. There's no way to fake vocals live and her skills and talents as a professional really shined at PPIV. Of course, the rest of the band was great too. You can sense that they really enjoy what they do and sincerely appreciate the fans. I like that.

I went out and bought the entire catalog when I returned from PPIV and haven't stopped playing it since. Gotta get the "old" DVD next and can't wait for the new DVD. The band is posting studio reports at their website, so check back there often.

Mephistopheles said:
Now THAT'S what I'm talkin about! I thought the videos for ProgPower III were really boring for some reason. I'm not sure why... maybe because it was just one camera. Maybe because I wasn't at ProgPower III. I don't know... But that was a kickin video.
I don't know what you are talking about, but Glenn always had two cameras filming at the show, and the PP III videos indicate that.

hmmm... I thougt I remembered the PPIII videos just being one camera the whole time. I guess I'm crazy or something.

But I really did find them lame for some reason or another. I should go back and rewatch them. They are still up, right?

Can we pleaseohpleaseohplease get a Pagan's Mind video! I was not able to make it to progpower IV this year and I only found out Pagan's Mind was playing there after it was over. I probably would have tried extra hard to make it had I known they would be there.

Pagan's Mind are the number 2 band I've never seen play live that I'd kill to see. (Lost Horizon is number 1)

:wave:

Does anyone happen to know when the new Nightwish DVD will be released in the NTSC format for us US fans?

Sorry folks. It takes anywhere from 4-6 weeks to edit each band. The order is random.

As for the DVD, do a search on this forum and you will see why there will not be one unless a major money player steps up.

Glenn H.

Glenn: when can we hope to see some mercenary stuff? I'm really looking forward to it, considering I thought they were your best band at this years festival. I know it's random, but maybe you can sneak something in? :D