PP USA XI: Sponsorship Information (Update 7/5)

I e-mailed my sponsorship bid last night. :)

Glenn, I hope you got it. My e-mail address is an AOL one, and I know that sometimes AOL e-mails go straight to spam. Here's hoping that didn't happen! *crosses fingers*

OH GOD!!!! Biffie with free drink tickets, hehehehehehe

I think the myth of free drink tickets was perpetrated to thwart the Swedes (all of them...) from ingesting all that Scandinavian "clairvoyance liquid". You have a better chance of seeing a midget on a unicycle backstage, than finding the guy with the tickets..:)

mëtålspëd;8392938 said:
I think the myth of free drink tickets was perpetrated to thwart the Swedes (all of them...) from ingesting all that Scandinavian "clairvoyance liquid".

In fairness to the Swedes, I think it's been the Norwegian bands who have historically been the biggest drinkers at PPUSA. :)

You have a better chance of seeing a midget on a unicycle backstage, than finding the guy with the tickets..:)

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

CIRQUE DU SOLEIL ADDED TO PROGPOWER MAIN STAGE

In a surprise move, PPUSA promoter Glenn Harveston announced today......

:lol:

So if you got three people with 500 each, the same rules apply?

Yes. The only difference is if someone bids the same amount. The one with the less amount of people involved will be awarded the sponsorship. However, the flip side is that with more people involved you see a higher amount of money 95% of the time.

Email sent (at the last minute, as is my MO).

Let's see if we get to share again Pellaz.

And did I hear something about drink vouchers? hahahaha

I've sponsored the last three PPs, though I wasn't able to sponsor this year and most likely won't be able to next year. It has always been worth it in every way. Hopefully I'll be able to throw more money at you some point in the future, Glenn :)

I've sponsored the last three PPs, though I wasn't able to sponsor this year and most likely won't be able to next year. It has always been worth it in every way. Hopefully I'll be able to throw more money at you some point in the future, Glenn :)
Sorry to hear that, dude. It was fun having you with us. Of course will be connecting at the venue and the Granada too. I believe we're up to seven sponsorships now, but I have to admit, this year has be especially difficult, for me more than the rest of the team. In addition to the sucky economy which has caused my side work to dwindle, I had my second kid enter college and broke my ankle, which halted photography assignments for nearly three months. So no one knows better than me how tough it can be to pull it together. Praying for a better year next year. :kickass: