PP V Band Setlists?

nightwish58

Feb 11, 2002
New York
Visit site
Does anyone know what the set lists have looked like for most of the bands playing this year? Just wanted to get an idea of what they are doing in Europe. I don't know about how others feel, but I like to get a good sense of what I will hear before hand so that I can concentrate on those songs prior to the show. Any help would be appreciated.

Adagio's has been pretty extensive since there headlining there shows but i think it will go something like this.

In no order except for th first and last:

Introitus/Second Sight
The inner road or stringless violin
chosen
underworld with no intro
promises or from my sleep to someone else
in nomine

the songs off underworld are all about 8 minutes plus, but i would be very happy with this set.

I don't know about PoS because i think there knew album will be coming out this summer, so it will be probably be alot off that since it's concept.

Savatage or WOMD, i'm sure will be a classics set.

Kamelot's new cd might be coming out around the time of the show

Brainstorm will probably open with highs without lows

Edguy's set list has been just slightly varied, but it looks something like this (you can check their website for variations)...VERY excited to see "Chalice Of Agony" on there! It's my second favorite Avantasia song...after the Seven Angels...

Under The Moon
Mysteria
Navigator
Land Of The Miracle
Lavatory Love Machine
La ballade des gendarmes
The Headless Game
ADB Solo
Fallen Angels
Vain Glory Opera
The Piper Never Dies
King of Fools
Chalice of Agony
Tears of A Mandrake
Out of Control

After I saw Edguy and Brainstorm in Stuttguart at the end of April, I went back to my hotel and wrote down the set lists because I thought this question might come up.

This is what I got:

Brainstorm:
Sheva's Tears
Blind Suffering
Doorway to Survive
Hollow Hideaway
Fornever
Tear Down the Walls
Under the Lights
The Leading
Highs Without Lows

Edguy:
Under the Moon
Mysteria
Navagator
Land of the Miracle
Headless Game
Lavatory Love Machine
Fallen Angels
Babylon
Vain Glory Opera
Piper Never Dies
King of Fools

1st Encore:
Chalice of Agony
Tears of Mandrake

2nd Encore:
Out of control

The show kicked ass. Both bands were great, and Nocturnal Rites ( the first opener) was awesome too. I hope to see them at PP some year.

ReaLM said:
After I saw Edguy and Brainstorm in Stuttguart at the end of April, I went back to my hotel and wrote down the set lists because I thought this question might come up.

This is what I got:

Brainstorm:
Sheva's Tears
Blind Suffering
Doorway to Survive
Hollow Hideaway
Fornever
Tear Down the Walls
Under the Lights
The Leading
Highs Without Lows

Edguy:
Under the Moon
Mysteria
Navagator
Land of the Miracle
Headless Game
Lavatory Love Machine
Fallen Angels
Babylon
Vain Glory Opera
Piper Never Dies
King of Fools

1st Encore:
Chalice of Agony
Tears of Mandrake

2nd Encore:
Out of control

The show kicked ass. Both bands were great, and Nocturnal Rites ( the first opener) was awesome too. I hope to see them at PP some year.

What! Brainstorm didn't open with Highs without Lows, that's such a great opener. Chalice of Agony should be pretty cool :headbang: