PP vendor question -- help, kinda lame

SwordLord

Attack!
Sep 20, 2004
St. Paul, Minnesota
www.myspace.com
I'm sorry about the lameness of this question but I visited a dealer at ProgPower and I do not remember the name of the organization. They primarily sold CD's and had 3 tables set up just across from the Nightmare booth and to the left as you face CD Inzane.

They mark their CD's with white price tags as shown in the pic below.

Can anyone give me the name of the vendor and their website?

I sure would appreciate it!

Nathan

That looks like Ken's price gun to me. However, I'm not sure of the location you are referring to based on your description. He did not have an "L" configuration, but was on the opposite wall from the entrance door with the alcove (had like 2 shirts on the wall I believe).

The Laser's Edge
www.lasercd.com

No, no L configuration on the tables. They were practically right next to the window, directly across from Nightmare records but to the left as you face CD Inzane. I think it may have been Laser's Edge, I'll talk to them, thanks Glenn!

lul look at my wonderful drawing.

PPVendor.jpg

It depends, if there is a problem, then it's The End, if there is no problem, then it is The Lasers Edge.

Seriously though, it's ours...I would know, I spend hours putting those damn little white stickers on the discs.

The site is www.lasercd.com, you can contact us through the site.

It depends, if there is a problem, then it's The End, if there is no problem, then it is The Lasers Edge.

Seriously though, it's ours...I would know, I spend hours putting those damn little white stickers on the discs.

The site is www.lasercd.com, you can contact us through the site.

Oh no, there's no problem, in fact, I want to order some more stuff so that's why I wanted to know who it was. Fear not, more of the SwordLord's money is heading in your direction! :lol:

It was definitely Laser's Edge.. I spent well over $500 bucks with them alone. They probably remember me too.. The guy with with 2 pages of listings and grabbing lot's of CD's and a few DVD's. My favorite vendor there :headbang:

Damn, Nathan...I'm kinda shocked you don't know who Laser's Edge / Sensory is...you being one of the faithful and all...?

...but then I think about the fact that you're glued to the front rail from 4pm until ???...and you're just there for the bands, the music...

EDIT

Watch the personal shots or you will have to take some time off from the board.

Glenn H.