PPUSA Day 1 Headliner Announcement! (update 11/16)

The first choice for the "Promoter's Pick" night is in! We will continue releasing bands for the new Day 1 & 2 format every Friday. Tickets for Day 1 & 2 (combined) go on sale November 7th. More info TBA.

https://vimeo.com/139710986

Thanks to our Art Director, Wayne Joyner, for his continued excellence with the video productions.

On behalf of Nathan, Milton, & myself.....thank your for your continued support!

20150911-134053-DSCF7500.jpg

NICE starting point. Picked them up a year ago and been enjoying ever since! 1 down, 6 to go! Now if Alestorm is one of the remaining 6......

Good choice! Pretty much what I was expecting from Nathan. I have my thoughts on the categories for Milton and Glenn. Hope I'm correct.

I think any questions as to whether or not Wednesday/Thursday are going to be awesome have now been answered. :)

Solid choice. Lineup as a whole is pretty great, better even than 2014, to me at least. I'll do my damndest to make this one, just how damndest depends on future announcements.

I forget who started this rumor, but I heard last Thursday they were playing ProgPower 2016 and was shocked when Gloryhammer wasn't on the video for Friday/Saturday. Guess this clears that up.

This will be phenomenal; they are an absolute blast. And awesome people. Seen them four times and they've been some of the most fun shows I've ever attended.