PPUSA Day 1 Headliner Announcement! (update 11/16)

LOL, financially, I can probably use the breather! After all, I WILL have Day 1/2 tickets if I have to sell a kidney. But I really would like to keep both of them. They come in handy sometimes!

I'm really hoping that the Thursday headliner is Allen-Lande with Magnus on guitar. Since it's promoter's picks and years ago Glenn said on this board how he wanted to have them on the fest before he stopped doing them.

I have been afraid to post this, because it is soooo out there, but screw it:
Helloween reunion with Kiske/Hansen.

Awesome indeed, but is it possible? I remember reading a while back that they were planning that reunion for 2015, but do not know how credible the source was (at the time I even thought it might be a joke). If they reunite for the big festivals in Europe they may come to the US around September. Again, this is just speculation, based on an old rumor. I always thought that reunion would be extremely difficult to happen, so it all depends on whether or not they are planning to reunite for at least a tour (do not think they would do it for a one time show).
If I understand the clues correctly, Thursday headliner will be:
1) Power Metal
2) Foreign (band needs visa), probably German
3) Big Enough to be "Hitler's favorite band"
4) "Epic"

I vote for Helloween doing a Thurdsay show with the Keeper of the Seven Keys Part 1 line up and playing the whole CD and then Gamma Ray playing the other night.

If hypothetically you could get the Keeper's era Helloween together for a show; do you really even need Gamma Ray at that point? It would be like getting Zeppelin to play, then having Coverdale/Page play the following night :)