PPUSA potential for things to turn ugly?

Glenn and others,

To quote a great song " Nobody's fault but mine", yes I know the tickets were on sale ahead of time. I purchased and moved into my new house when they went on sale. I was not really thinking of staying on top of things and I wasnt online for a good month and a half but again my bad. I didnt intend to come across as if it wasnt my fault.

Some people have suggested I get plane tickets and just fly down and see if I can catch 2 tix when I am out there. I dont know thats kinda risky but I may do it. Regardless of how great a show is there will always be someone that cannot make it for some reason or another.

So I may be flying down without tix, I definately will be on top of things for PPUSA4 :D I have been wanting to play at a PPUSA since the first one.

Later ppl

E

Originally posted by shreddy
Glenn and others,

To quote a great song " Nobody's fault but mine", yes I know the tickets were on sale ahead of time. I purchased and moved into my new house when they went on sale. I was not really thinking of staying on top of things and I wasnt online for a good month and a half but again my bad. I didnt intend to come across as if it wasnt my fault.

Some people have suggested I get plane tickets and just fly down and see if I can catch 2 tix when I am out there. I dont know thats kinda risky but I may do it. Regardless of how great a show is there will always be someone that cannot make it for some reason or another.

So I may be flying down without tix, I definately will be on top of things for PPUSA4 :D I have been wanting to play at a PPUSA since the first one.

Later ppl

E

I would recommend securing your tickets before you fly down there. It would suck to get all the way there and have to stand outside the venue with no tickets. Plus, with a few months before the show I am sure you can find them somewhere on the net for sale.

I don't think Glen H. would let it get corrupt like that, with scalpers catching on to the hype and buying up all the tickets....all that would do is kill the whole thing for the future....and it wouldn't make Glen any extra money....only the scalpers. Glen has been very honorable and faithful to those who have shown repeated interest in going to this show by allowing past Gold Badge buyers FIRST chance to get in on the action.

All I can say is, next year if you want to go....be sitting at home watching the email come across the day that tickets are now on sale and buy them immediately.

Bobby

You have to remember it IS tough to buy tickets to an out of state event without even knowing the line up. As I've mentioned before, I have the utmost in confidence in Glenn's Prog Power event. Until I have reason NOT to be, this probably won't be changing anytime soon. I'm hoping to make this an annual pilgrammage.........

JW

Originally posted by Stone Child
I don't think Glen H. would let it get corrupt like that, with scalpers catching on to the hype and buying up all the tickets....all that would do is kill the whole thing for the future....and it wouldn't make Glen any extra money....only the scalpers. Glen has been very honorable and faithful to those who have shown repeated interest in going to this show by allowing past Gold Badge buyers FIRST chance to get in on the action.

All I can say is, next year if you want to go....be sitting at home watching the email come across the day that tickets are now on sale and buy them immediately.

Bobby

I am just kind of disapointed that all the Gold Badge passes were sold before they would of even gone on public sale. I dont want one really, but for the people that did.