PPUSA Recent News - in case you missed it (volume 13)

miel

Mrs. Harvester
Staff member
Feb 17, 2009
PPUSA 14 is on! Video roster announcement after Epica.

Nightwish & Kamelot have confirmed different setlists for Wed. & Thurs. night

Parking info

Shane Dubose retires from PP USA Kick-Off. Details

Welcome new photographer, Stephen Schmidt

Confirmed the venue will indeed serve bar food in Vinyl Sat/Sun

Condo List

Google map and Printable map

Signing session times

Full festival schedule

The Age of Metal recently interviewed Glenn.

5 vendors confirmed

Last year's tshirt only $10. Details

This year's tshirt design

BBQ Festival at Atlantic Station. Details

Free Shuttle to Atlantic Station

Colony Square has many dining options - walkable

Corset night group photo OUTSIDE after Serenity

2013 roster's complete with a big twist

~Jen

Thanks, Jen. This is seriously useful for anyone attending the fest, first time or many times.

yes thank you for this information Jen. it helps tremendously. quick question, do the covered parking garages close at any certain time? i know one year i parked in the garage across/diagonal from center stage off of arts center way and the gate doors were closed when we got out on friday night/saturday morning. i believe that was the year the dvd wouldn't play for Glenn...so i am hesitant about parking at the 18th street garage. but if you are allowed 24/7 entry and exit, then i am there.

As much as we like to think of ourselves as Lords of Midtown during ProgPower week, there are some things that we simply cannot control or answer that is not already public knowledge from websites, etc. This is one of them. Sorry.

The 18th street parking deck under the Marshal Law School is 24 hr automated access. There is no attendant ever, so a a credit card is REQUIRED to exit.
The cost was $7.50 last two years

This was several years ago but I remember parking there and trying to leave but the credit card machine was down. I called the number posted (it was like 1-2 AM) and got John Marshall himself. He said to just take the arm apart and go since it wasn't screwed on tightly :)