PQ in 2004

Okay cool, only been there once a looong time ago and Rachael Stamp were playing :ill: so not a great night...our ex drummer lived in York so he was our tour guide ...:)

Looks like there are going to be a few shows this year guys :D

Well This sounds good, :hotjump: So that means that we are going to see more of the Italians! Do not suppose you want to do a gig on the 3rd of April at the underworld so me and shayne have something to do for our birthdays, and could you get 4WK to support? :p :D

Dream Thief said:
Yeah, I suppose it's true.

It would be a rarity to see a Power Metal band at Rios but who knows??

It's worth a shot!!!

In recent times the nearest we've had to Power Metal at Rios was probably Doro and Messiah's Kiss. Sadly I could not attend this due to work commitments. However I learned from that experience and I now would go on sick.

Hey!

Rios is a cool gig - decent sound and the venue has a good atmosphere if there are a few people in. I could definitely drag along several new faces! And, if Intense were there too.....and maybe even illuminatus as one of their crew is from Hull..... :) Be excellent if Infobia could play too..
Anvil - I do owe you a pint or three and I'm sure someone from on here can give you a place to stay if you did make it over!

Glad to hear PQ are going for gigs! :headbang:

Lydian Lady said:
Hey!

Anvil - I do owe you a pint or three and I'm sure someone from on here can give you a place to stay if you did make it over!
Just don't tell anyone what I'm like when drunk or no-one would let me stay with them :D

New date added.......June 25th....Bradford Rio's!

Details of other bands on the bill will be announced in the next few weeks.

Apparently we will be sent a bunch of tickets that entitle you to entry to the show for £4 (£5 on the door without one). So if anybody fancies distributing some of these for us (let's face it I don't think anyone will travel from Southampton to see us in bradford!) that would be a massive help. Drop me an email if interested!