Pre-Party line-up Announcement

Beholder said:
Real quick guys, the tickets will go on sale April 8th, not April 1st like originally stated. This will be 1 week AFTER tikets go on sale for the Main Event...

Sorry about any confusion...

Shane

Not a problem, have you narrowed down who will sell them yet?? (Please no ticketbastard)

--And I don't recall a single complaint here about TicketAlternative's service. They did a great job, iirc.

About the only thing that seems scary about them is their 'no refunds' policy, but it's basically them saying "If the event cancels, the promoter is responsible for paying you a refund," rather than TicketAlternative. One reason why Ticketbastadge charges such obscene service fees is that they DO pay refunds for cancelled events. Contrariwise, though, Ticketmaster doesn't pay the promoter until AFTER the event has officially taken place...which was one of the reasons Glenn introduced the Gold Badge in the first place.

This certainly makes up for any disappointment I had with the main event's lineup! I'm certainly up for seeing Circle II Circle and Circus Maximus again, and I'm curious to see how Theocracy will sound live. As for Leatherwolf, I've always heard good things about them, but I've never checked them out. At least it gives me a chance to see Wade Black perform. He sounded awesome with Crimson Glory, Seven Witches, and Leash Law. Kudos, Shane!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

Harvester said:
Congrats to Shane on an awesome lineup.

I can take Zak off my shit list now. :Smug:

Also, I take no offense at all at those more excited by the pre-party. It has nostalgia going for it and it's hard to compete with that. If you weren't coming to the main show, but will now buy my ticket because the of the pre-party, THEN FUCK YES THE PRE-PARTY IS THE BEST NIGHT OF THE THREE. :tickled:

Glenn H.

I might have been on the fence just a bit. But this makes it a little easier.:D
Circle II Circle, Theocracy, and Circus Maximus certainly doesn't hurt your cause.:tickled: