PreParty - May 2nd The Mutiny Bar

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
So anyone who is in town early on thursday...there is going to be an "official" preparty now. The Mutiny is very easy to get to by public transportation if needed and easy to park as well if you drive. It is on the corner of Western and Fullerton. Well a few buildings over. Right around the corner from Fireside Bowl for Chicago folks.

here is a link with the info....

http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/510693532330630/

last years was a lot of fun. Hopefully many will come out for this. For people staying by Reggies it isnt hard to get to...either a cab ride or train. The Red Line by Reggies takes you to the Blue Line and the blue line takes you right b there actually. A few block walk in lovely Logans Sqaure. If anyone is interested let me know and I can give better directions or work something out if they want to share a cab getting there since I will be downtown at that time. So anyone who maybe from out of town get in touch with me.

Bite off....

Give me a break Bob... As if you always "go out" just to party and have fun.
:lol:

I am always going out in the city...end of the block to get my pizza, walking to Target, going to the movies....I am a man about town.

An yes, I wouldnt go if it was in the burbs if I had to work the next day...if I was off like I am tomorrow...yes I would.