Primal Fear aren't wasting any time I see...

Apr 10, 2006
Pawtucket, RI
German power metallers PRIMAL FEAR have set "16.6" as the working title of the follow-up to last year's "New Religion" album. The CD will be recorded in November/December 2008 for a tentative early 2009 release via Frontiers Records.

No breaks for these guys, huh?

German power metallers PRIMAL FEAR have set "16.6" as the working title of the follow-up to last year's "New Religion" album. The CD will be recorded in November/December 2008 for a tentative early 2009 release via Frontiers Records.

Totally Agree! This is the way it should be and I do gotta mention EDGUY work the same way. No Wonder these Boys have success!
In Personal I hate this Attitude taking a Break to refresh your mind is All Crap unless you really have private issues barely you've got no other bloody way! Certain People Call me a Band whore and I leave Bands, No one knows what my feelings about overall! I can't fuck around with Lazy people who think next year will be better and etc. More you do, you have better recognition and My Advice to Every Band/Musician Taking a break is a risk and it's a downfall! Do it as long as you could!
Cheers to All Folks continue music even with this hard situation today!
Peace
Chizilla aka Chity

If I had a guitarist/songwriter like Magnus Karlsson in my band i'd be rushing to put out an album too.

METAL IS FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! LIVING FOR METAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!:worship:rock::kickass:

I know that they cover Black Sabbath's "Die Young" on their enhanced Devil's Ground Album. Now that is a kick as cover. Could you imagine someone that sounds just like Halford covering a preist song??? Wow. Wouldn't be much of a difference would there.

Stay Metal!!!:headbang:

Glad to see that they are working on new material... New Religion, although it has some kick ass tunes, was kind of a letdown. Too many pop tunes. Something along the lines of Seven Seals is where I'd like to see them go.....

I'd have to disagree with that whole album a year... push them out way of thinking.. i thought the last Edguy was pretty weak FOR AN EDGUY RECORD.. any other band put that out it'd be solid but i dont get the rush. I as a fan would rather wait 2 years for a solid disc with little filler...

Glad to see that they are working on new material... New Religion, although it has some kick ass tunes, was kind of a letdown. Too many pop tunes. Something along the lines of Seven Seals is where I'd like to see them go.....
NR 10/10
SS 10.5/10
Both are great, but neither one is Nuclear Fire, either, at 11/10!:headbang::kickass::worship: