Prog/Metal band seeks singer and Keys

IVsakeN

New Metal Member
Jun 7, 2007
www.myspace.com
We are looking to start gigging again, but would obviously like to have some vocals to make it more appealing. Please make sure to check out the demos at:

www.myspace.com/severancemusicct based out of Shelton, CT

There are three more songs we need to record and put up and will be doing that soon. Please feel free to IM me (Harold) on AIM @ IVsakeN or r3dlined@gmail.com. We are pretty open to different styles that might match up. Hope to hear from some of you.

Ever think that actually interacting with this community, instead of simply trolling for your bands needs might get your further? It might be a harsh statement, but you have been here almost a year, and every single post you have ever made is related to your band only. At least you do not go about it WITH EXTREME EMOTIONS THAT CAN ONLY BE EXPRESSED WITH CAPS. Just the way I see it...

Thats trolling? LOL

Hes looking for musicians for his band. This forum is probably viewed by lots of musicians. So what he doesnt post here.

His post isnt hurting anyone, and if its a big bother heres an idea. Dont open it.

He can look all he wants.. in fact, I saw them open for SX? in Hartford sometime last year. They were decent, and I hope they find a vocalist and keys. What irked me about seeing this post again was he has 22 posts, and of those... 13 are more or less the SAME message. How many times can you try to get blood from a stone?

OP: good luck in the search. I will keep my trap shut as clearly I don't understand what it is to be a struggling artist.

I do troll a lot of forums, but don't always get a chance to post everywhere (I used to post on like 10 different forums and my head started to hurt).

I also find that most people like me can't check a forum everyday and may miss a post or not bother to search for old posts. Just trying to find a needle in a haystack =).

He can look all he wants.. in fact, I saw them open for SX? in Hartford sometime last year. They were decent, and I hope they find a vocalist and keys. What irked me about seeing this post again was he has 22 posts, and of those... 13 are more or less the SAME message. How many times can you try to get blood from a stone?

OP: good luck in the search. I will keep my trap shut as clearly I don't understand what it is to be a struggling artist.

I do troll a lot of forums, but don't always get a chance to post everywhere (I used to post on like 10 different forums and my head started to hurt).

I also find that most people like me can't check a forum everyday and may miss a post or not bother to search for old posts. Just trying to find a needle in a haystack =).

Harry!!!!!

If you fucks didn't practice so far from home/work, I'd still be in Severance.

Now, get a practice location closer to where I am, and all you'll need is to find a new keyboardist. :lol: :lol:

-Milton
PS. Yes, I do suffer from a complex and severe case of Lead Singer's Syndrome.