Prog Power Luncheon: Friday Sept. 11 @ 1pm

Michael TEOF

Master Whorebot
Mar 4, 2002
Schaumburg, IL
www.myspace.com
I'm doing the lunch thing again this year. I'm moving it to Friday, unless enough people bitch and want it on Saturday.

Every year, about 20-30 of you show for this. So, I'll just plan for that again. Kelley (metaloperachick) and I will be going. I know Chris Rifkin (The Halcyon F5bot) should be there. Presumably, Sharkblack and Jax will be as well. :)

It's never intended to be a formal gathering -- just a time where all of us can eat at a great outdoor restaurant (with an awesome beer/drink selection) before the show. The atmosphere is perfect for intermixing and socializinig; which is why I go there every year. Anyway... details are below:

http://atlanta.citysearch.com/profile/3001295

1104 Crescent Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Phone: (404) 897-3500

See you there!
The Michael

I'm doing the lunch thing again this year. I'm moving it to Friday, unless enough people bitch and want it on Saturday.

Every year, about 20-30 of you show for this. So, I'll just plan for that again. Kelley (metaloperachick) and I will be going. I know Chris Rifkin (The Halcyon F5bot) should be there. Presumably, Sharkblack and Jax will be as well. :)

It's never intended to be a formal gathering -- just a time where all of us can eat at a great outdoor restaurant (with an awesome beer/drink selection) before the show. The atmosphere is perfect for intermixing and socializinig; which is why I go there every year. Anyway... details are below:

http://atlanta.citysearch.com/profile/3001295

1104 Crescent Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Phone: (404) 897-3500

See you there!
The Michael

Cool... The move to Friday sounds good... fewer potential conflicting events IMO. Maybe I'll actually be able to find the place this year, having been there once, as I totally couldn't find it in 2007 and probably only found it last year because I ran into you and Chris walking there from the Residence, hehe.

Yes, hopefully Jax will make it, as this year's lunch is NOT at the same time as the SymX forum lunch. What was up with that last year? :) Yea for Friday!!!!!

I'll definitely be there, and might recruit a few others as well.

This sounds like fun. My only suggestion would be that we don't duplicate restaurants (just because it's cool to check out as many places in Atlanta as you can in 3+ days). Is the Symphony X luncheon still at FPN or did they decide on Vortex? Vortex has awesome burgers - so that's on my list of places to get to this year!

I'll be working....someone drink a pint bottle of Newcastle for me! :cool:

Working? More like stroking multiple guitars for your own pleasure and amusement.

:loco:

You better find me Wednesday so we can spend a LITTLE time together. I'm going to miss my JDub the rest of the weekend. :cry:

And btw, I'd like to come to this one, if I'm awake.

Yes, hopefully Jax will make it, as this year's lunch is NOT at the same time as the SymX forum lunch. What was up with that last year? :) Yea for Friday!!!!!

I'll definitely be there, and might recruit a few others as well.

Wasn't this lunch originally the Symphony X forum lunch!? :)

Thank you for having it on Friday - and at 1 PM. Sponsors such as Steve and I (and I think Kimberly as well) need to meet with Glenn on Friday morning at 11 AM. So having it at 1 PM is good for us.

As already noted, it's at 10:30. Miss Glenn's meeting at your extreme peril! :)

I'm tentatively planning on attending this, for the second time this year. FPN was a really cool place.

Sorry, can't be there, getting the Nightmare Records vendor table, and all our great cd selections set-up for you guys to come by and buy, buy, buy!!!

I won't be arriving until around that time, so unless it is moved to Saturday I won't be in attendence. That said I can perhaps arrange for my avater to make an appearance in full TRUE metal regalia, of course (that includes the obligatory broadsword and a pint of mead!)