Prog Power USA "X"? Fates Warning "X"?

Virtual Scott

Allroundniceguy™ and Musical Mastermind.
Apr 12, 2006
Lost Angeles, CA
www.oceansofnight.com
Prog Power USA "X"? Fates Warning "X"? Coincidence? I think not. Granted there is a few years apart between Fates last CD, "FWX" and 2009's Prog Power X, but there the allegory begins. There is a greater power at play here and I will indeed do my best to uncover the scandals, conspiracies and covert activities at the heart of such a fateful (pardon the pun... or not) amalgamation. Indeed, the gods of music are smiling upon us even as the governments of the world seek to bequeath to us their travel-destroying wrath.

Interesting that the abbreviation for conspiracy in that URL is "cons." Very very fitting. I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories...at all.

On topic: FWX is a great album, I hope they play some good ones from it.

Great album. I had a hard time getting some friends into it when it first came out. I was really hyped and played it constantly for weeks, no one else seemed quite so excited. The right amount of heavy, so much personality, with a wise sense for restraint and the value of understatement.

River wiiiiide....oceaaaaaaannnnnnn deep

Incidentally, the "conspiracy" I was referring to is a self-induced hoax, pure conjecture, speculation only worthy of mirth. But, as Brett mentioned I am attending ProgPower X so we can discuss these matters over a cold Dr. Pepper at any point.

No, Iron Maiden won't be performing next year, but Chicago might be coerced into performing their Chicago XIV album at Prog Power XIV.

FW "X" is so underappreciated!! "Left Here", "Another Perfect Day", "A Handful of Doubt".....great stuff.