Proghma-C - Wow

drew_drummer

Dancefap
Sep 7, 2008
London, UK
Proghma-C. Someone else on another forum made a post about these and I was blown away. Bought the album immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a question. The screaming in the first track during the first minute. What 'type' of screaming is that? It's not guttural growling or anything, I know that... but it just sounds fucking warm and evil as fuck. Definitely the kind of aggressive vocal that I prefer.

just listened some more , really good stuff . They remind me a little (in places) of a band called The Ozric Tentacles . Check them out too they are not metal but worth the effort .

CD arrived today. I've been ill all day, had to sleep. Still feeling rough now, but couldn't sleep anymore... so I stuck their CD on. It's fucking gorgeous!

im 99% sure that a sneap forumite play on this band. Great music, nice tool vibe going on. Lyrics are great too.

That would be me :). Thanks for the kudos - I'll send them back to he rest of the band, since I didn't record the album. I joined before the band got signed, but after the album was recorded.

I'll drop in later. :)