ProgPower DVD Pre-Order

Coldfire Mouse

Magpie Witch
Mar 2, 2002
In The Shadows
www.etsy.com
Question ? Was anyone here able to pre-order their PP DVD in the lobyy this year? We kept looking and looking for somoene to be at the table where we could pre order but only saw someone there for a few minutes on Friday. Man that was the only thing left on our list to do that we did not get accomplished at ProgPower this year.

Coldie

I pre-ordered sometime on Friday. Markie wasn't there on Saturday or Thursday. It seemed very disorganized this year. Not as good as last year.

But then again, it seemed like PP USA as a whole was disorganized more than the previous two years I was there... :erk:

We're going to get with them to have the pricing from the show (hopefully) extended online for a bit for all those who tried but were unable to catch anyone at the tables. We'll announce it here and on the site.

We're going to get with them to have the pricing from the show (hopefully) extended online for a bit for all those who tried but were unable to catch anyone at the tables. We'll announce it here and on the site.

Awesome news... thanks, Deron!

Yeah, I put money aside to make sure I could make the preorder and never saw anyone around to get it. OrbWeaver asked me about it when we were up front for Primal Fear/AF and said she had heard Markie there for an hour on Friday but no one had seen her on Saturday. If the PP deal is extended for online orders for a bit, that'll be awesome as I most certainly want both the DVD & CD.

Yeah, we were not able to order a DVD either. No one was ever at the table on Saturday.

dt

Same here Dave...was bummed out too....

Thanks Deron! Let us know!

Yes, this is the only sensible solution to the debacle. To be bombarded both days with suggestions to buy the awesome disc from last year and pre-order the probably awesome DVD for next year, but not be able to do so, was very frustrating. Thanks for your efforts to straighten this out, Deron!

I mentioned it to Glenn on Saturday night, and he was pissed! He appologized and said something to the effect that they didn't organize the pre-sale, and that is definitely NOT how he does things. He also said he'd post something about it ASAP.

Cool, on the extension of the discount pricing. It's definitely needed.

I'm one of the 4 or 5 people who apparently found the mysterious 'Markie' there (I looked for Markie Ramone, but never saw him :)). The credit card ordering thingie didn't work, either. We double-checked it three times, and I eventually said fuck it and paid cash.

But then again, it seemed like PP USA as a whole was disorganized more than the previous two years I was there... :erk:

I would like clarification on this aspect as this is probably the one thing that I will take 100% offense to. I will not allow you to make blanket statements like this without a rebuttal. I have nothing to do with the dvd sales nor anything that involves the venue. I cannot be held responsible for those things.

These were the isssues:

1. A television show ran long in the Vendor's room forcing a delay in opening the doors to the vendor's room for Gold Badge holders on Friday. This was beyond my control.

2. Technical difficulties forced me to open the doors 30 minutes late on Saturday. This had nothing to do with being organized and it was the fact that we were so on top of things that we kept it smaller than it was. We still started on time.

3. Threshold started 10 minutes late that had nothing to do with me or my crew. Period.

4. We fell 30 minutes behind with the Primal Fear change-over. This is not uncommon when it comes to dealing with headliners and meeting their specific demands.

5. Technical issues hit us hard again at the start of the jam. However, everything else went fine. This was a *jam* and not a rehearsed set (other than 4 songs). It was also free music so I just have to shake my head and chuckle at the complaints (except for the Damian issue which I have already addressed).

I do have the info and it does have the festival pricing. However, I need to clarify a few things first before we put it on sale.

Glenn

I'm assuming one of those things is which bands will be on the DVD. We noticed that Virgin Steele wasn't recorded. I don't know about any others.

Steve in Philly