forgottenglory

Earth. Soul. Rock n' Roll
Jan 26, 2003
London, UK
www.forgottenglory.com
ProgPower Europe 2008
THRESHOLD HEADLINING
5 October 2008

You know the drill by now...anybody who will be attending this festival and will see Threshold please post your pictures, videos and reviews here for all to enjoy. Thanks!

I've just gotten home, Threshold definately was the best band at the fest. but i discovered some fantastic bands...

Setlist was as follows:
Slipstream
Pressure
Falling Away
Mission Profile
Part Of The Chaos
Long Way Home
The Destruction of Words
Hollow
Exposed
Elusive
Pilot In The Sky of Dreams
Light And Space
Fragmentation
-encore-
Sanity's End
This Is Your Life

pics will follow shortly I have 1223 pictures to sort out for the entire weekend...:zombie:

pics will follow shortly I have 1223 pictures to sort out for the entire weekend...:zombie:

A little over 2800 here .... :erk:

Threshold was definately one of the highlights for me this weekend, i'd like to thank the guys again.

It will take some weeks before all the pics will be sorted out, processed before they will show up online at the PP website (and mine).

DSC_5733.jpg

thanks again guys!!

H.

Great set list! Good to see the Damian era songs getting coverage although it would be nice if the band could incorporate more Wounded Land items such as Days Of Dearth into future set lists. Did they play the outro solo from One Degree Down? How long did the band play for?

I recently discovered Sun Caged via the PPEU web page. I think their music is amazing. How did they perform?

Can't wait to see your pictures!

Awesome pictures! Karl seems to be having the time of his life! Is Johanne doing his 'indian dance' (going round his drum kit) or did you shoot him from behind the drum kit?

NB. I know they're unedited but when you have the time, please resize them so that they are easier on the eyes. Thanks.

Even though i know some brilliant pics will be posted by more professional photographers i'll dear to post one of my pics.:)
Looks pretty good to me!!!:headbang:

A message to all - we (those that weren't there) want to see ALL pics. This isn't a place for only pros and semi pros to show their wares, it's for everyone. The more the merrier - and I've seen plenty of great pics where the taker has been too modest to let us know how good they are

Dear all,
I sure had a really wonderful ProgPower Europe weekend. Besides the fantastic Threshold set the highlight for me was meeting the lovely Monica aka Madrigal :)
As you would expect from me, I took LOADS of photos. And I promise you they will be better than the ones I took at Summer's End. It will just take me a while to sort them out. But as soon as that's done, I will post the link here as usual.
I hope you're all doing great!

Much love from Astrid