ProgPower Europe nominated for Best European Small Festival, please vote!

renejanssen

Apr 19, 2005
Baarlo, The Netherlands
www.progpower.eu
festivalaward.jpg

Hi,

To all our ProgPower USA fans, we could need your help, it just takes you 1 minute. ProgPower Europe is nominated for Best European Small Festival, so we could need as many votes as possible.

Follow the link http://eu.festivalawards.com/vote and vote for us, every single vote will help us.

Thank you all for your help, really appreciated.

Greetings,
René, on behalf of PP Europe

Hellfest is not a small festival.

If it were, I certainly wouldn't have voted for it over ProgPower Europe.

Because it's a medium-sized fest held in Europe, which was one of the categories. May not be my brand (or yours) of metal overall, but is it not our job to spread the word of metal wherever and however we can? That was the point of voting for ProgPower Europe in the first place, I thought.

Because it's a medium-sized fest held in Europe, which was one of the categories. May not be my brand (or yours) of metal overall, but is it not our job to spread the word of metal wherever and however we can? That was the point of voting for ProgPower Europe in the first place, I thought.

You don't get it ...
Hellfest is not a small (or even medium sized) festival. It's a very large festival with a very large budget.
I was merely commenting on the fact that you didn't know this yet still voted for it / added it to the list as if you knew all about ..

Hellfest has about 160 or so bands and attendance of around 80,000. If that's a medium fest to you, I'd love to know what your definition of a large fest is.

Okay, so they are a large fest. Whatever. There's a category for that, too. They still wouldn't be in the same category as ProgPower Europe, so I wouldn't be voting against them. Still not understanding the problem with them being included as a choice in a poll about the best European music festivals. If they are a major fest, all the more reason they should be included.

Best Major Festival (For events of 40,000+ capacity).
Best Medium-Sized Festival (For events of 10,000 to 39,999 capacity).
Best Small Festival (For events of less than 10,000 capacity)

Hellfest has recently done 20,000+ per day, 80,0000+ total. Again, who really cares which category they belong in. The key is that they weren't included at all.