ProgPower sampler

Cheiron

Jan 11, 2006
I keep hearing about it... but honestly I don't remember seeing it last year. Is it just at the main ProgPower t-shirt/whatever vendor to purchase?

Cheiron said:
I keep hearing about it... but honestly I don't remember seeing it last year. Is it just at the main ProgPower t-shirt/whatever vendor to purchase?

It's not for sale. You should receive a free copy after your ticket is checked and you walk from the entrance hallway into the main lobby area.

Some of the bands on PPIV sampler included:
Cage, Ion Vein, Shock Opera, Theocracy, Outworld, Mercenary, Nightwish, Dead Soul Tribe, Sun Caged Balance of Power, Division and Labyrinth.
My cd's from the last two years appear to be AWOL. :mad:

Bands can get on the sampler by following the guidelines listed here.

...and a last call to any bands who would like to appear on the sampler this year! Also to any metal sites/companies who would like an ad in the program.

We have a lot of good stuff so far and may possibly work our way to another 3 disc sampler set. If you want to take advantage of some targeted fans then pony up and contact me. I'm sure some bands that have appeared on it can vouch that it has helped their exposure.

Contact me at media@metalages.com if you want on (the sooner the better). you can also check out www.progpowerusa.com/promo.php (I just got the new ad rates figured out and will post tonight/tomorrow).

MetalAges said:
We have a lot of good stuff so far and may possibly work our way to another 3 disc sampler set.

3-disc? I thought you'd be up to 4 or 5 discs by now! I'm already planning ahead to get a cargo truck to bring home the 650-disc sampler I expect to get at ProgPower XII! :) :lol: :headbang:

Sumeet said:
It's not for sale. You should receive a free copy after your ticket is checked and you walk from the entrance hallway into the main lobby area.
Yes, every ticketholder should receive a copy of the sampler in their goodie bag on opening night.

Fantastic discs. looking forward to discovering sme new bands on this years disc