ProgPower USA & Evergrey announce "Hymns for the Broken" Release Party

I'm super excited by this.

I'm also super excited to be able to rub it in the face of my coworker/cube mate that I've heard the whole thing and he hasn't. Ever since I gave him the link to the new video, he's been listening to it non-stop and even sings it as he wanders through the office.

Glenn/Jen,
I am a gold badge holder but will not be arriving in town and at the venue until approx 4pm, which is beyond the gold badge pickup time. Will I still be able to enter with my gold badge verification e-mail and ID?

The alternative is to have my friend who is arriving separately (and earlier) come and pick up the gold badges before I arrive, but the badges are in my name, not his. If this is possible, please let me know how we can make this work.

Scott,

This specific info was sent out in an email from Glenn on Mon. Aug. 25.

This is not possible per his email. Please email him for further clarification, if needed.

~Jen

This is so cool!

Evergrey "Hymns for the Broken" tshirt will be available at ProgPower USA XV as part of our exclusive listening party!

image-1.png~original

Will there be any sort of "exclusivity" to this shirt? A special commemorative back print? Or is what we see what we get?