ProgPower USA IV Showcase Sampler 2003

We had to contact Mythologic after hearing this sampler!!! Did anybody know that their are two brothers and a sister that makes up most of this 4 piece!!! Great sampler this year!!! Balance of Power available later this month!!! Now, we are talking... WWW.CDINZANE.COM :hotjump:

I bought the new Dead Soul Tribe cd (A Murder of Crows) from Inside Out's table last weekend.

It's an amazing cd. The one tune does sound like Tool, but the rest of the cd is not that way. It's very, very good.

mgirishfan said:
Top picks for me were:

Ion Vein - Faith and Majesty
Shock Opera - The Killing Hand
Theocracy - Mountain
Undershadow - The Dream that Never Was
Dimension X - Corporate Ladder
Sun Caged - Hollow
Division - New Elite
Labyrinth - The Prophet

And my "WOW!!!!!!!!!" goes to:

Balance of Power - Chemical Imbalance

Hey, mgirishfan!

Thanks for giving us a mention in your list.
Much appreciated.:)

Kent
www.dimensionxproject.com

I just started listening to is...

Cage, Ion Vein and Shock Opera have been cool so far. I am only part of the way through the first disc though.

I already know that I like Mercenary, Nightwish, Sun Caged, and Labyrinth

I already know I don't like Dead Soul Tribe and ... and that's all... I look forward to the rest of this thing. Who said you can't get anything good for free?

To those interested in Outworld:

As of now, their site (listed on the sampler) links to Rusty Cooley's site but as of this Saturday the Outworld site should be up. Check it out!

~Tess :)

Thanks for the compliments about our song on the PP Sampler. Our website will be up and running this coming Saturday.

www.outworld.cc

We will have mp3's up for you to check out.

It's a bit old, so it's only temporary....we are working on a new one even as I type, to be uploaded sometime next month.

Thank you again,

Bobby