ProgPower USA Street Team

delainnation

Sep 14, 2010
nashville,tn
Hey guys, I have a suggestion for all of you and I want to know what you think. What would you guys think about starting an organized official Street team for the fest? Would it benefit anything and most importantly, would it sell tickets? Thoughts anyone?

It's been discussed before in various threads. Honestly, I believe we do have a great online street team now. I don't think we could ask for much more without becoming blatant spammers (and turning people off). Now, the local street team is indeed helpful and we have organized in the past when it comes to getting the word out at various local concerts, including handing out flyers. That will be discussed again very soon with the Iron Maiden show coming up as we tailgate.

Between that and the serious coin that I'm being forced to spend on geographic-specific ad targeting this year over the next few months, perhaps we shall see some results.

I am hoping for the best and I am doing what I can for the Nashville area as well. Word of mouth is proving to be the best weapon here and you would be surprised how many metal heads are here that have never heard of the fest before. And we are one of the closer cities to it's location.

I am hoping for the best and I am doing what I can for the Nashville area as well. Word of mouth is proving to be the best weapon here and you would be surprised how many metal heads are here that have never heard of the fest before. And we are one of the closer cities to it's location.

I handed out a bunch of cards, and talked to quite a few folks at the show I worked in Nashville last Friday. There were a lot of folks who didn't know the fest existed. Hope to see some of them there this year....

I printed out a ton of flyers of this years line up poster to put on cars and hand out to people at the Rhapsody of Fire/Voyager show on Sunday in Worcester!

New, printable flyer.

7463547350_94df331858_b.jpg

Many thanks to Craig & Stephanie Wheatley.

~Jen