13. Rain Bringer- Raintime
14. Faithland- Raintime
15. Blind- Freak Kitchen
16. Vaseline Bizniz- Freak Kitchen
17. Legacy- Krucible
18. Reborne- Krucible
19. Inversion- Halcyon Way
20. I Fought the World Today- Halcyon Way

Estimated shipping time is 4-6 weeks from today.

I'd say most of the dvd tracklist looks pretty damn solid. Except, of course, the fact that Redemption has only 1 track while Halcyon Way has 2 tracks. That is most definitely not solid.

I assume this has to do with the fact that Redemption announced long ago that they would be releasing the entire performance on DVD.

Excellent, Can I ask why Communic and Redemption only have one track??

May I ask a dumb question:

1) I probably know the answer already, but why nothing from the All-Star Jam?
2) Why nothing from Sonata Arctica?

Great track listing!

I'd say most of the dvd tracklist looks pretty damn solid. Except, of course, the fact that Redemption has only 1 track while Halcyon Way has 2 tracks. That is most definitely not solid.

I believe Redemption filmed their entire set with the intention of using some or all of it in their own DVD. My guess is they did not want 2 tracks on the PP DVD as it would take away a little bit from their own DVD. Either way I'm getting both.

rms said:
Sonata and Virgin Steele chose not to be on there, I think

Yep. No filming = No DVD. Their loss.

Awesome news - lots of great songs to re-enjoy in 4-6 weeks! Thanks for the update, Glenn.

Redemption is definitely releasing their own DVD as has been stated. Nick posted on the Redemption forum back in November exactly what Glenn confirmed above: "our songs are longer so they get one of ours, not two as would be the case if our songs were 3 to 4 minutes." Remember that "Memory" clocks in at 9 minutes 30 seconds on the CD.

Liking the tracklist! Wish one of After Forever's tracks had been Monolith of Doubt or Follow in the Cry, but Discord is another one of my favorites - and since Dreamflight is 11 minutes long, how can I complain?

Rainbringer is my favorite Raintime track, too. Lots of great songs to re-live in a few weeks.

EDIT: I just noticed the lack of Cellador. Were they not filmed at the show or did they choose at a later date not to be included?

Cellador's performance was far from their best. Even with all of the technical difficulties, they played rather poorly. I'm sure they thought it best not to release any video footage of that set. Mind you, this is coming from a fan of the band who saw them in concert prior to the festival.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al