ProgPower VI Sampler Question

edgeofthorns

24 Hours Ago...
Jan 2, 2005
City beneath the surface
Have any of you discovered a band/bands that you didn't know of until you received your PP Sampler? If so, have you purchased the band's CD or CDs?

Actually, there are several bands that I'm not familiar with on there! Hibria being the most obscure to me, and one of my favorites from the sampler. Is anyone familiar with Hibria? Neither CDInzane or LaserCD has anything from this band.

Another great song is Road Called Anywhere from Ezra Stone. Anyone agree or disagree?

edgeofthorns said:
Actually, there are several bands that I'm not familiar with on there! Hibria being the most obscure to me, and one of my favorites from the sampler. Is anyone familiar with Hibria? Neither CDInzane or LaserCD has anything from this band.

QUOTE]

That Hibria cd SMOKES! Yet another band for the PP roster some day : )

I.E. I discovered Dead Soul Tribe from past PP samplers and as I type this, I am waiting for the new album to ship from CDINZANE. As far as those other bands, I don't know much or anything about them. I haven't listened to the PPVI sampler much yet, as I'm still digesting some other CDs and DVDs that I either got from PPVI or recently. Plus I keep playing Redemption - "The Fullness of Time" over and over again, so I haven't made as much time for other bands as I should have. I'll check those bands, and some other bands that caught my attention, out sometime.

J-Dubya 777 said:
edgeofthorns said:

QUOTE]

That Hibria cd SMOKES! Yet another band for the PP roster some day : )

Do you by any chance remember where you bought it? I'll have to check it out.

Unca Kev said:
I.E. I discovered Dead Soul Tribe from past PP samplers and as I type this, I am waiting for the new album to ship from CDINZANE. As far as those other bands, I don't know much or anything about them. I haven't listened to the PPVI sampler much yet, as I'm still digesting some other CDs and DVDs that I either got from PPVI or recently. Plus I keep playing Redemption - "The Fullness of Time" over and over again, so I haven't made as much time for other bands as I should have. I'll check those bands, and some other bands that caught my attention, out sometime.

Redemption's new CD is great! It does take awhile to digest though. I'm hoping they'll be a return for VII.