Question about Sponsorship

Mosquito

oh noes!!
Jan 23, 2002
Columbia, SC, USA
www.myspace.com
I'm sure this has been touched on before, but I really can't remember the response. Can more than one person set a bid up all as cosponsors? Like, could uhh Drew, Milton, and myself sponsor Billy the Band or something. I could probably chunk 500-600 at a band, but with three people doing it...thats 1500-1800 you know? How would that go? If this kind of co-sponsorship, what is the min. bid per person? I think this makes sense, but if I need to clarify, let me know.

Justin

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, but that is indeed acceptable. Just be warned that I try to keep my sponsors numbers as low as possible. So if there is only a $500 difference between having 2 people vs. 4 people, I'll go with the 2 every time.

So when would the deadline date be to get our lists in?

I honestly don't set one. It just that the earlier you send it in, the better off you are. This early is new to me so I'm going to have to adapt on the fly.

Within 2 weeks should be fine if you want a shot at all ten slots. As the bands are named, the lesser your chances are with a later list.