Question about the Galaxy show on October 23rd...

My 10 year old is entralled with Iron Maiden. I was just at the Orphaned Land/Katatonia show with my 7 year old son this past weekend at the Galaxy Theater in Santa Ana and it was an all ages show.

Will the show on October 23rd be an all ages show? Would love to bring my sons to the show. :kickass:

Also ladies, are you selling pre-sale tix? Would much rather give you gals the money rather than ticketraper.

This is going to be a special show!! We will have Nili Brosh in the Dave Murray position all the way from Boston, we will have a special guest in the role of "Michelle Kenney" on keyboards, PLUS we will be performing 2 songs that TIMs have NEVER EVER played before!!!! Hot Damn!!! :err: :Smokin: :dopey: :D Good times to be had by all!!!

It's going to be a Halloween party!!! :devil:

In addition to studying organ at Brigham Young University in Utah, our guest keyboardist has studied in Vienna, sat in with groups such as the Pacific Symphony Orchestra and SPECIALIZES in HALLOWEEN. Need we say more? I think Michael Kenney would defintely approve of our "Michelle Kenney"! Check out Kristen's bio and discography!

http://www.halloweencarols.com/music

http://www.halloweencarols.com/about

P.S. I'm totally psyched for this show! (Wow, I really just sounded like a "valley girl" just now, like, omiGAWD. :eek: ) Not only are we fortunate to have THE "Eddie" creator Derek Riggs along with his lovely wife Kim there, but of course there's also Nili Brosh as "Deena Murray" plus "Michelle Kenney" keyboardist Kristen Lawrence--and we're playing with the Atomic Punks that night, too! I've heard great things about this Van Halen tribute so I'm really looking forward to seeing them. :headbang:

Going over the songs last night in review, I am really REALLY excited about the set list!! I think you all will be happy with it too! :D See ya there in 2 days!

.....and remember, we are going on EARLY this night! I believe 9:00 is the time. YAY!

Looking forward to seeing you ladies again tomorrow night :)...and hanging out with Kim and Derek is always fun too :)

You have no idea how glad I am you are going on early...as it's a 2+ hour drive afterwards!

So the fact that you have a keyboard player, must be the clue what the new songs are. I can think of one HUGE Iron maiden song with a keyboard, yet I know you've played that song once before a looong time ago, I believe when Jenny was singing. Not sure, but I know it was played. I guess, that would mean that would be an addition to the 2 new songs if you play it. That would be seriously bad ass if you do play the song I'm thinking of.

Journeyman from Dance of Death is actually a really cool song that has keyboards. I wonder if that's on the setlist. If so, you will probably have a lot of confused fans wondering what the song is, but I'm sure they will all be blown away, because that song would be awesome live.

A Mormon Iron Maidens addition, eh? Should be interesting.

What do you guys think of the new album? Is it me, or does Bruce sound better than ever? Takes a bit of focus and repeated listenings to fully absorb the album it seems, but definitely sophisticated and they are still expanding their sound.

So the fact that you have a keyboard player, must be the clue what the new songs are. I can think of one HUGE Iron maiden song with a keyboard, yet I know you've played that song once before a looong time ago, I believe when Jenny was singing. Not sure, but I know it was played. I guess, that would mean that would be an addition to the 2 new songs if you play it. That would be seriously bad ass if you do play the song I'm thinking of.

Journeyman from Dance of Death is actually a really cool song that has keyboards. I wonder if that's on the setlist. If so, you will probably have a lot of confused fans wondering what the song is, but I'm sure they will all be blown away, because that song would be awesome live.

A Mormon Iron Maidens addition, eh? Should be interesting.

What do you guys think of the new album? Is it me, or does Bruce sound better than ever? Takes a bit of focus and repeated listenings to fully absorb the album it seems, but definitely sophisticated and they are still expanding their sound.

Which one was that??

Journeyman is awesome! I love that song.

Bruce definitely gets my man of the match award for that album. He sounds phenomenal! :worship:

I was in attendance at the Galaxy show with my 7 and 10 year old sons and here are my thoughts:

1) I was stunned at the quality of the musicianship of you 5 ladies. Bravo!!
2) I've seen the Atomic Punks before and you trumped them Saturday night. You had the energy going that night...it unfortunately took T.A.P. way too long to get started, and that hampered their performance.
3) I had a smile on my face throughout the entire show.
4) I bought an Iron Maidens T-shirt for my 10 year old and THANK YOU ladies for signing it for him. I believe 4 of the 5 ladies signed it. Thanks to Wanda for taking a picture with my sons. Thanks to Kristen for talking to us as the night started to end.
5) Thank you for staying true to the classic Maiden sound.
6) I am now in love with 5 ladies. :lol:
7) We will be seeing you ladies again. That's a given...

THanks Metal_King!!

Here's the set list for those who may be curious:

Deja Vu
Revelations
Wasted Years
Heaven Can Wait
Judas Be My Guide
Powerslave
Fear of the Dark
Only the Good Die Young
# of the Beast
Running Free
Phantom of the Opera
Hallowed By Thy Name
The Evil That Men Do
Iron Maiden

I was in attendance at the Galaxy show with my 7 and 10 year old sons and here are my thoughts:

1) I was stunned at the quality of the musicianship of you 5 ladies. Bravo!!
2) I've seen the Atomic Punks before and you trumped them Saturday night. You had the energy going that night...it unfortunately took T.A.P. way too long to get started, and that hampered their performance.
3) I had a smile on my face throughout the entire show.
4) I bought an Iron Maidens T-shirt for my 10 year old and THANK YOU ladies for signing it for him. I believe 4 of the 5 ladies signed it. Thanks to Wanda for taking a picture with my sons. Thanks to Kristen for talking to us as the night started to end.
5) Thank you for staying true to the classic Maiden sound.
6) I am now in love with 5 ladies. :lol:
7) We will be seeing you ladies again. That's a given...

Yes, thanks very much! I had a blast! And thanks, too, for passing on an appreciation of Iron Maiden to your kids. Ah, there is hope for future generations... :headbang: :D