Question about the Kick-Off (for my sanity)

I just purchased three today (for Wednesday & Thursday), for whatever that's worth.

The Ticketmaster fees are insane, but I'm not sure what other option you have. It's a monopoly.

If you're seeing lower than normal sales numbers, I'd be curious to know if the Artmore and the Residence have more Friday - Saturday bookings, and less Wednesday - Saturday bookings, than in previous years. I know a few people who usually come in earlier, who are coming later, for various reasons. I think that's having a bit of a domino effect on those who are coming earlier.

I just purchased three today (for Wednesday & Thursday), for whatever that's worth.

The Ticketmaster fees are insane, but I'm not sure what other option you have. It's a monopoly.

If you're seeing lower than normal sales numbers, I'd be curious to know if the Artmore and the Residence have more Friday - Saturday bookings, and less Wednesday - Saturday bookings, than in previous years. I know a few people who usually come in earlier, who are coming later, for various reasons. I think that's having a bit of a domino effect on those who are coming earlier.

Thanks Zod, much appreciated. And you are correct, it is a monopoly, and there is unfortunately nothing I can do about it if i want to keep the show in the main room.

Good point on the hotel bookings. I'll see if there is a way to check on that.

Dave, Michelle and I are definitely going. Sorry, for the delay in ticket purchase, but it is, unfortunately, a money issue. We do not, of course, blame you for TM, though my loathing of them is nearly limitless. We'll probably cave and buy through them anyway.

I still need to get 3. Know someone that lives at Atlantic Station that is supposed to get them soon at Center Stage to avoid some fees.

Pabla and I are planning on buying our tickets the day of the show. We will arrive in Atlanta early that Thursday. No way can we miss Accept.

My flight lands late on Thursday. As I told Kimpy, it'll be a plane landing decision. And if it were to sell out before my plane lands, I'm SOL. And okay with that!

I debated on this for awhile knowing that the is a U.S. tour being planned for Accept and the rest of the bill is not that active to me. seemed high cost to see Accept when I'm sure I'll see them again soon for half the price and 45 min. away. Unfortunately these are factors to consider.
But I did get two tickets anyway and plan to pick up two more for employees the night of the show.
Now I am wondering if we pick tickets up at the door in hopes to avoid the extra charges online will we get hit with some anyway. I know this happened when I went to see Anvil, and it happens at a lot of other shows now too.

Hey Shane will be picking ours up when we get into town (getting there the weekend before this time) - I dont like waiting til last minute but its been tight money wise this eyar - and those ticketmaster fees may translate to a drink or two each :) I think Donna may make it into town in time for the show as well - so that would be another one, once we confirm when they are getting in.

I've been waiting until I get my flights nailed down. Looks like I'll be getting into Atlanta at 3:30pm on Thursday now, so I should be picking up my tickets soon.

Not purchasing because of lack of interest. I'm sure others feel the same, but if it was something I'd be interested in Ticketmaster fees wouldn't have any bearing on purchasing or not purchasing a ticket.