Question and Answer thread

Wings of a dream said:
Only uncult and ignorant music listeners do those comparisons.

Why do great bands always end up disbanded or with only one original member?

A: Because most bands have core or founding members that have nothing else in their lives but the band, and have put all they have into it.. others can pursue other interests, but some can never let go

Q: What's the big deal about 4/20? You can smoke yourself into oblivion anyday

I guess that´s as part of human nature as the need to eat and whatnot. We suck.

What´s coolest? A lifetime of steady, but kinda mediocre happiness (but it´s a damn "good" life you´ll have ahead of you) or a quick burst of thrill, happiness, love, accomplishment and everything you ever wished for, and after that you have no idea what´s going to be of you?

Question two: Am I EMO today?

A: I don't, and I think it is because they are either stupid, not realizing the negative effects large amounts of it has on your mind and lungs, or they just dont care because it makes them feel good

Q: Does anyone know of any non-Swedish melodic metal bands that are very good?

A: norther

Q: does anybody know of finish melodic death metal bands that are good, except norther (ok, maaayyybbbee cob)?

A: yesterday night

Q: When will that fucking cloud drop its water? (i can sleep so well when its raining :) )

A: coz your alias name is G. W. Bush

Q: Whaz the name of the person (edit: girl) with that fucking horny ass on the picture in front of me?

bumping this cuz its better than the gon thread which only gets answered sometimes :p

A: wtf are you talking about :lol:

Q: how will i do on my last final exam tommorow?

i hope you fail.
the gonzo thread is way better, Gonzo is a wise man and you should be thankful he is sharing his wisdom with us.