Question on Gold Badge pickup

manowarfan1

Jan 16, 2004
Colorado Springs, CO
Hi all - figure it's getting close to the wire so I don't wanna bug Glenn directly, especially if this will answer questions for more people than just me.

Has anyone gotten their destructions on the hows/when to pick up their Gold Badges yet? This will be the first time I've been picking them up - and I want to make sure I know going in what & where I need to go, as I don't get into ATL until mid afternoon on Wed (230ish).
I did get an email from Cindy once a while back - (darn if I can find it at present) but haven't seen anything else. Since I got that one, I would assume (dangerous) that hotmail would not have put her in the spam files.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Jeff

*Gold Badges will be available for pick-up in the lobby of Center
Stage on Thursday 1:00pm-4:00pm and on Friday from 11:00pm to 1:30pm.
After that, they will be available at the box office window.

an email was just sent out on the 24th.

*Gold Badges will be available for pick-up in the lobby of Center
Stage on Thursday 1:00pm-4:00pm and on Friday from 11:00am to 1:30pm.
After that, they will be available at the box office window.

an email was just sent out on the 24th.

Fixed.
I got the same e-mail. I know of someone else who didn't get it, but it was a recent transfer. They double checked with Glenn, and the reply was to bring a copy of your confirmation e-mail if you have concerns.

Really? I did not receive an email from Glenn/Cindy since my GB verification.

You may want to check in with Cindy because I've continually received e-mails from them since the GB confirmation, even everytime the forum is updated with an announcement. Get your confirmation number and you should be all good, I imagine.

If you have a mass email provider (aol, hotmail, yahoo, etc), then you may not receive the emails because I am listed as a spammer. Check your settings. I have sent out about 10 emails since gold badge confirmation letters were sent out by Cindy. There is nothing I can do on my end but suggest you provide me with an alternative email address.

Email me if you need the pick-up instructions.

Fixed.
I got the same e-mail. I know of someone else who didn't get it, but it was a recent transfer. They double checked with Glenn, and the reply was to bring a copy of your confirmation e-mail if you have concerns.

woops, thanks for catching that... I just copied and pasted it from the email.