Questions for Stratovarius (Jens Johansson)?

Though I have my own answer for this one, I'd like to get one from a band member's perspective. Countless bands get a lot of flack these days for being down to one or two original members. However, Stratovarius doesn't have any original members left, yet they've managed to keep a loyal fanbase and release what's considered by many to be some of their best material yet. To what does Jens attribute the dedication and accolades?

On another note, is there a chance that we'll ever hear another album from the brothers Johansson? We could use another fusion fix.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

I always think of Jens as that guy from Stratovarius who played with Yngwie. I forgot he played with Dio. If I had to ask him something, I'd ask him how it feels to be the go-to guy when every power metal band ever needs a guest keyboard solo.

I always think of Jens as that guy from Stratovarius who played with Yngwie. I forgot he played with Dio. If I had to ask him something, I'd ask him how it feels to be the go-to guy when every power metal band ever needs a guest keyboard solo.
There are very few musicians who have played with the ridiculous number of top flight musicians as Jens. I didn't realize it either, until I started researching him.