Quote of the weekend: Make-up tips from Voyager.

Another quote from Pat (Nailz). Correct me if I get this wrong Pat.

Referring to his friend Joel and why he would elect to take a cab from the airport instead of the Marta:

"He'd probably get lost because there's no stop that says ProgPower". :lol:

Another quote from Pat (Nailz). Correct me if I get this wrong Pat.

Referring to his friend Joel and why he would elect to take a cab from the airport instead of the Marta:

"He'd probably get lost because there's no stop that says ProgPower". :lol:

Oh man, that ride to the hotel was hysterical... :lol:

Chity: how did I sound? Me: you sucked

Chity: did you hear everything ok? Amy: what? :lol:
HA HA, I was there for that. Sooo funny.

Okay,
Guy: (commenting on set up for "ME" show): "Wow, that's some rack"
Chick: Thank you.
Guy: I mean the set up they got there.
Chick: Oh, I thought you meant my boobs.

when I was walking to the men's room at Center Stage on Friday, Alex from Voyager (who I'm friends with on Facebook) had just arrived at the venue and he saw me walk by, ran up behind me and grabbed my shoulder and said in his Australian accent "Hey! Gimme your money!" :lol:

Danny: "So you are from here in Atlanta then?"
Me: "Minnesota, actually"
Danny: "...which is where?"
Me: "Far North of here, almost to Canada"
Danny: [in a rather effeminate tone] "Oh my gawd, reeeaallly?? Nooo waaay!"
[realizing his tone after Alex gives him a funny look, he proceeds to just go with it]
Danny: [same voice] "Do they have any gay men in Minnesota?"
Me: "Yep! In fact, one came down here too!"
This was all the fuel they needed, apparently, because they then launched into a whole back-and-forth convo in their best girly voices, asked if I'd call my friend for them, and the joke continued well throughout the weekend. It's now worked it's way into our e-mails, where Minnesota is now "MMMmmmmmminnesota!"

Those guys are fantastic :cool:

Patrick, for the record, the person MetalRose is talking about is not the same as my friend I'm referring to. You can trust my taste in friends, I don't roll with the trash like that :lol: If he comes next year, I'll introduce you for sure! Or if you PM me, he might be willing to share a little info ;)

Patrick, for the record, the person MetalRose is talking about is not the same as my friend I'm referring to. You can trust my taste in friends, I don't roll with the trash like that :lol: If he comes next year, I'll introduce you for sure! Or if you PM me, he might be willing to share a little info ;)

I deleted my comment because there was no real way to make it sound like I was laughing at the situation and not the person. Last thing I need is to start a flame war or have people accuse me of being homophobic.

It's a freaking funny ass story, but there is no way to convey it with just words and smiley faces in order for people to understand the context of it.

Which is why my post is gone... and why it looks like you are talking to yourself. ;)

-Metal

Oh, here's another quote:

Prior to coming in, Milton and I setting ground rules for the room:

Me: "No fucking snoring."
Milton: "Hell no, I agree. I will carry you outside if you snore."

MILTON ALL WEEKEND: "SNORE SNORE SNORE SNORE SNORE SNORE EPIC FUCKING SNORE .... silence... SNORE SNORE SNORE SNORE SNORE SNORE"

Oh, here's another quote:

Prior to coming in, Milton and I setting ground rules for the room:

Me: "No fucking snoring."
Milton: "Hell no, I agree. I will carry you outside if you snore."

MILTON ALL WEEKEND: "SNORE SNORE SNORE SNORE SNORE SNORE EPIC FUCKING SNORE .... silence... SNORE SNORE SNORE SNORE SNORE SNORE"

BULLSHIT. :lol: Guile was snoring like a machine. I snored a bit cause I had a hard time breathing with the cold.