R.I.P. Mark Shelton

Status
Not open for further replies.
mother fucker I asked and you painted me as a guy living under a fucking rock for not knowing the well developed and well known spiral castle nu metal argument.

I actually did a post search to see if you directly participated in discussions about this song. It seems that you haven't, but I'm skeptical that you were unaware of this very common opinion about the song that has been discussed on this site a lot and also on other sites.

I did learn that you used to spend a lot of time talking about how great post-reunion Jag Panzer albums are and how much better they are than their 1980s music though since I used the term "throne" for the search. Weird and bad opinion.

I did learn that you used to spend a lot of time talking about how great post-reunion Jag Panzer albums are and how much better they are than their 1980s music though since I used the term "throne" for the search. Weird and bad opinion.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Dazed and Brutal
you were unaware of this very common opinion about the song that has been discussed on this site a lot and also on other sites.

such a prevalent discussion it doesn't even come up on the search for "throne of lies"

I did learn that you used to spend a lot of time talking about how great post-reunion Jag Panzer albums are and how much better they are than their 1980s music though since I used the term "throne" for the search. Weird

this was 10 years ago when I was 18 so who the fuck doesn't have bad opinions but you're not even right on this :lol: asking you for individual thought is a hilarious experiment to which the results haven't changed in years.

For jag panzer I'd recommend in order;

Ample destruction
Chain of command
Mechanized warfare
Thane to the throne

The others never really stood out to m

mechanized warfare is ok..thane to the throne is ok, I like Chain of Command 2nd best but I rarely spin anything but Ample

this was 10 years ago when I was 18 so who the fuck doesn't have bad opinions but you're not even right on this :lol: asking you for individual thought is a hilarious experiment to which the results haven't changed in years.

Here's just one of the examples of what I was talking about, despite you claiming that I was wrong. There are others as well.

Screenshot_20180814-110453_Chrome.jpg

Oh and Ozz is right. I've been trolling you on purpose but it's your own fault since you tried to reference an argument we had in another topic here when I wasn't even posting because you can't help yourself. Basically all you do anymore is act like a crabby dweeb.

Chain of Command is not a post-reunion Jag Panzer album.

Weird. It's almost like I went for that particular post on purpose to mess with him because I'm just trying to annoy him because he can't help but react even though he basically invited me to this topic for an argument.

Half of the time I don't even know what kind of point you're trying to make in a given argument.

A lot of times the point is strictly annoying whoever I'm arguing with. It usually works. Serious arguments that I actually care about get serious replies that actually mean something.

I actually like this "nu metal" song. Apart from telling me lies. Haven't listened to Spiral Caste all that much, but I can understand why they left this off.

i asked you to explain your opinion and you were unable yet masked it as uninterested

Other people already said what I would say. You didn't agree with them, so why would I assume that me repeating what they said would have an impact?

It's a crappy song with some comically bad vocal elements and an overemphasis on generic groovy chugging in some parts. It's a low-quality offering from a band that has made much more ambitious songs again and again throughout their career. It doesn't sound like Manilla Road but it certainly reminds me of nu-metal based on those attributes.

I realize that there is apparently a bar that you must pass in order to meet your standards for being able to have an opinion. Is this post sufficient to demonstrate that I'm capable of replying to your question? You seem to think that it would be quite hard for anyone to actually be able to meet your standards.

Other people already said what I would say. You didn't agree with them, so why would I assume that me repeating what they said would have an impact?

It's a crappy song with some comically bad vocal elements and an overemphasis on generic groovy chugging in some parts. It's a low-quality offering from a band that has made much more ambitious songs again and again throughout their career. It doesn't sound like Manilla Road but it certainly reminds me of nu-metal based on those attributes.

I realize that there is apparently a bar that you must pass in order to meet your standards for being able to have an opinion. Is this post sufficient to demonstrate that I'm capable of replying to your question? You seem to think that it would be quite hard for anyone to actually be able to meet your standards.
Can you stop doing this and tally the goddamn non-metal game please thanks

Can you stop doing this and tally the goddamn non-metal game please thanks

Thanks for the reminder. Totally forgot that it even existed, although I did offer to let someone else tally it during my trip and that offer was ignored so you should be less dramatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.