Radio Requesting

Metal Maiden

Cooking with Anthrax
Nov 18, 2002
I'd do Shania.
We have had may different threads about requesting Anthrax at just as many different stations. Dirk had us concentrate on one in Ohio and I don't know how much luck we have had there. Hopefully there is someone reading this who is in that area and listens to that station and can speak up.

I suggest we do a different station each week. And not just us who are posting on the board. I hope all of you reading this who are still to shy or whatever to join in will also be requesting. The more requests a station gets the better. And I don't just mean one person sending 100, I'm talking 500 people sending several each and every day.

If you would PLEASE, everytime you go online, send a request for Safe Home here:
Larry McFeelie Music Director/Midday 10-2PM Air Talent larry@98kupd.com
Pete Cummings Afternoons 2-7PM Air Talent pete@98kupd.com

And then vote at the links in my signature. :D

Boo'd might not be the right thing.... um...... hm.... asked to edit.... or not do..... or......there's no telling anymore. I'm frequently surprised.

Not a bad idea. I've tried to get some LA stations to respond but to no avail. I'm still working them but they both fucking blow unless you like Zepplin or Korn.

I wish someone who listens to WXTM in Cleveland would tell me that they are playing "Safe Home".

Awww, I just wanted to give the guys here something 'special' this morning.

It's not going to be up all day. I'll find something else for awhile then maybe put this one back for a little while later. :D