Ray Gillen is gonna be a Special Guest Vocalist for Savatage!

Metalmilitia2000

UM's Resident Asshole
Apr 22, 2003
Maplewood, Minnesota
www.facebook.com
From Bravewords.com

"AVATAGE/TSO guitarist Chris Caffery has commented on the absence of former SAVATAGE/CIRCLE II CIRCLE singer Zak Stevens at this coming weekend's Prog Power USA V festival. Stevens was due to join Caffery, Savatage frontman Jon Oliva and orginal drummer Steve Wacholz for a performance under the name WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION before being sidelined by a lawnmower accident that reportedly severed one of his fingers.

"Hello again!

As you all know by now Zak will not be singing at the Prog. Power Festival. He is still in the hospital and all of us send our prayers and thoughts. I spoke to him recently and he seemed to be handling it ok, it just is a terrible accident and I hope he recovers soon. As for his condition and the future of his hands, I will let his site give any official news on this...

We here in Florida were preparing for this all week and the JOPain/Sava set is really sounding great. We do have a special guest vocalist and I will give you a hint...Anaheim 1990!

Leaving for Atlanta in less than 24 hours...my thoughts and prayers go out to he people along Ivan's path when he hits. Be safe and please do not sit if you live near the coast with this one...

See you in Atlanta! - Chris""

Well, i just did some research on that show and found out it was Ray Gillen...

How is that possible, he died in '93?

Brent

Chris was NOT talking about Gillan.......if you knew the video bootleg of that 1990 Anaheim show, you'd know whom he is referring to ;) I'm not gonna spill the beans here though.......I love surprises ;)