Recommend music to your fellow boarders.

witchbreed1finallogowm6.jpg

www.myspace.com/witchbreed

The first video from A Lower Deep's upcoming release "Black Marys" is now online. Filmed for the title track the video was directed and edited by Christopher Neal and Brett Black for Shoot 2 Thrill Productions.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow this thread really died but anyways if anyone has a recommendation i'd appreciate it. i'm looking for more bands that sound kinda like later impaled/exhumed. someone recommended me the county medical examiners latest album and i'm liking it ok so far but i was also recommended goremageddon :the saw and the carnage done by aborted and i'm fucking loving it. if anyone has more recommendations like that i'd appreciate it.

wow this thread really died but anyways if anyone has a recommendation i'd appreciate it. i'm looking for more bands that sound kinda like later impaled/exhumed. someone recommended me the county medical examiners latest album and i'm liking it ok so far but i was also recommended goremageddon :the saw and the carnage done by aborted and i'm fucking loving it. if anyone has more recommendations like that i'd appreciate it.
my first post on this page :)