Red Dragon Cartel

I was able to catch their set at the NAMM JAM this past weekend. Pretty solid, the band sounded great that night, i had no idea what to expect. People seemed very excited to see Jake back in action!

RED DRAGON CARTEL - JAKE E. LEE ANNOUNCES MORE NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES

Red Dragon Cartel, featuring guitar legend Jake E. Lee (Ozzy Osbourne, Badlands), recently announced the addition of Jake's former Badlands bandmate, bassist Greg Chaisson.

The upcoming tour and return of Greg Chaisson proves to be as exciting for the band as to their fans. A return to form that will showcase this new revitalized lineup beginning November 13th in Houston.

Confirmed tour dates now include:

November
13 - Scout Bar - Houston, TX
15 - Trees - Dallas, TX
16 - Texas House Of Rock - Corpus Christi, TX
18 - 210 Kapones - San Antonio, TX
19 - Jake's Backroom - Lubbock, TX
21 - Brick By Brick - San Diego, TX
22 - Whisky A Go Go - West Hollywood, CA
23 - Count'S Vamp'd - Las Vegas, NV

December
2 - Marlin Room At Webster Hall - New York, NY
3 - Dobbs - Philadelphia, PA
5 - Mexicali Live - Teaneck, NJ
6 - The Chance - Poughkeepsie, NY
7 - 1150 Oak Bar & Grill - Cranston, RI
9 - Rockstarz - Cheektowaga, NY
10 - The Garrison - Toronto, ON
12 - Token Lounge - Westland, MI
13 - Reggies - Chicago, IL
16 - Oddbodys - Dayton, OH
18 - Agora Theatre - Cleveland, OH
19 - Altar Bar - Pittsburgh, PA
20 - Fish Head Cantina - Baltimore, MD

Greg Chaisson originally filled in for Ron Mancuso in March at a Tempe, Arizona concert. In August, Greg Chaisson joined Red Dragon Cartel as Ron Mancuso returned to his production career. Jake E. Lee is best known for his work in Badlands and as guitarist for Ozzy Osbourne on Bark at the Moon and The Ultimate Sin albums. Red Dragon Cartel also features various guest appearances from some of music’s most notable faces including legendary Cheap Trick vocalist Robin Zander, original Iron Maiden vocalist Paul Di’Anno, Kill Devil Hill/Pantera bassist Rex Brown, Slash’s Conspirators Todd Kearns and Brent Fitz and In This Moment front woman Maria Brink. The album was produced by Ronnie Mancuso and Jake E. Lee and was executive produced, mixed and mastered by Kevin Churko (In This Moment, Ozzy Osbourne, Five Finger Death Punch).

This is a popular release over at hardrockin80s.com. I agree with the consensus that the music is good but the singer not so much. If it were the other way around I would probably go to the RI show just to see them do some Badlands and Ozzy tracks.

RED DRAGON CARTEL CONFIRM NEW SINGER

Guitarist Jake E. Lee's Red Dragon Cartel have announced a replacement for singer Darren Smith, who left the band yesterday. He will be joining his former bandmates Harem Scarem on their upcoming tour. A statement reads as follows:

"Red Dragon Cartel and singer Darren James Smith have officially parted ways. All scheduled shows will still take place as planned with Michael Beck on vocals. We would like to welcome Michael to RDC and we look forward to getting back on stage!"

RED DRAGON CARTEL CONFIRM NEW SINGER

Guitarist Jake E. Lee's Red Dragon Cartel have announced a replacement for singer Darren Smith, who left the band yesterday. He will be joining his former bandmates Harem Scarem on their upcoming tour. A statement reads as follows:

"Red Dragon Cartel and singer Darren James Smith have officially parted ways. All scheduled shows will still take place as planned with Michael Beck on vocals. We would like to welcome Michael to RDC and we look forward to getting back on stage!"

not sure what the new singer sounds like, but he can't be any WORSE!!! :fu:

RED DRAGON CARTEL - NEW VOCALIST CHAS WEST MAKES LIVE DEBUT; FAN-FILMED VIDEO POSTED

Jake E. Lee's Red Dragon Cartel recently announced singer Chas West (Jason Bonham, Lynch Mob, 3 Legged Dog) will front the band for its next round of tour dates, replacing most recent vocalist Michael Beck, who played his last show with the band on April 26 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

Fan-filmed video if West's first show with the band at the Hawthorne Theater in Portland, OR can be viewed below.

Last edited by a moderator:
RED DRAGON CARTEL - NEW VOCALIST CHAS WEST MAKES LIVE DEBUT; FAN-FILMED VIDEO POSTED

Jake E. Lee's Red Dragon Cartel recently announced singer Chas West (Jason Bonham, Lynch Mob, 3 Legged Dog) will front the band for its next round of tour dates, replacing most recent vocalist Michael Beck, who played his last show with the band on April 26 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

Fan-filmed video if West's first show with the band at the Hawthorne Theater in Portland, OR can be viewed below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5amDIBR6PYs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_ik9KDs9cY

I was at that show at the Hawthorne. Almost didn't go because I was jet-lagged from returning from overseas, but really glad I did. Chas had some trouble with Dreams In The Dark, but other than that thought he did a fine job. Was a good show.

I saw one of the first shows w Shawn, in Poughkeepsie, and it was pretty great; hard to replace Ray (impossible?), Shawn was not always spot on, but I was happy when I left.

And back again...
RED DRAGON CARTEL WELCOME ORIGINAL SINGER DARREN SMITH BACK TO THE FOLD

Jake E. Lee's Red Dragon Cartel have checked in with the following surprise announcement:

"We would officially like to welcome Darren James Smith (Harem Scarem) back to Red Dragon Cartel! He will be reuniting with the band for shows on September 6th and 10th in California followed by a tour of Japan that begins on September 15th! The band will be taking the rest of 2015 off from touring to hit the studio and start recording. The highly anticipated second album from Jake and RDC will be ready for release in the first few months of 2016!"

JAKE E. LEE'S RED DRAGON CARTEL - LIMO CATCHES FIRE ON I-280; “WE ARE ALL SAFE AND SOUND”

55F1D96C-jake-e-lees-red-dragon-cartel-limo-catches-fire-on-i-280-we-are-all-safe-and-sound-image.jpg